Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you'd only just started following her you'd think it was her first grandchild. Poor Eliza 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You only want to take us on your journey to get freebies and brag. 🤬🤬
Its just for new content in January when your normally on a downer from Boxing Day.

Reactions: 13
Can Brookie not do anything for herself? Doesn’t look like she’s going to even attempt to get her own place! She’s just a big kid herself thinking this baby is a nice accessory by the looks of it

Reactions: 24
I didn't hear a word she was saying as I was so distracted by that off white tooth.
Nanny McFee is so excited, it's getting real now...oh do duck off, Beggy.
News flash hun...NO ONE CARES!!!
Nanny McFee 🤣🤣 This needs to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
Totally predictable that the new nursery is a rushed bodge job with way too much shoved in any old how.

I note that they did get that knockoff Gucci bag “for the pram” after all, just like the hag said :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’ve not watched for a bit but where in gods name has put all her charity clothes 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So majority of the clothes hanging up and dark colours khaki and even a blue outfit hanging up yet they claim not to know the sex.. why the secrets nobody absolutely nobody on the internet is even slightly bothered or fazed by the sex of that baby

P.s the “nursery” looks far too cluttered it’s literally a mini version of the room before 😂 when I saw the make shift built in wardrobe even for a baby I laughed - come on becky have a word with yourself

Reactions: 9
I usually just read these threads and like comments but ? Surely if she knew that she wouldn’t put the cot there??😕
Absolutely!

She has no idea.

Having two kids of her own you would have thought she would have known as really
it has nothing to do with her already having a grandchild. A grandchild who she has never had overnight

All this is a kick in the teeth for Mac isn't it! 😐 all this effort for blesshers baby, all because she can use it for content. Brooke will not plan to move out at all! She's got it too cushty at Chez Evans!

If she does move out that bedroom will forever be a room for Brooke's baby! Always welcome unlike Eliza!

Eliza is better off without a Nanny who will favourite a grandchild because she can post it on Insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
clearly so she can say she got people to buy them and get some commission.
Why would anyone want one? It looks fuckin awful! (As well as her tit Veygus picture above)

clearly so she can say she got people to buy them and get some commission.
Why would anyone want one? It looks fuckin awful! (As well as her tit Veygus picture above)
Oops - replied to the wrong bit. This was in reply to the asking people to tag her in their pics (well I think that’s what she was trying to say)

So majority of the clothes hanging up and dark colours khaki and even a blue outfit hanging up yet they claim not to know the sex.. why the secrets nobody absolutely nobody on the internet is even slightly bothered or fazed by the sex of that baby

P.s the “nursery” looks far too cluttered it’s literally a mini version of the room before 😂 when I saw the make shift built in wardrobe even for a baby I laughed - come on becky have a word with yourself
I would NEVER stick up for Beggy, but my daughter wears blue (and khaki and mustard). Why still pink for girls, blue for boys?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think if Beggy was allowed she would have had Eliza plastered all over Insta. When she first announced the pregnancy she posted photos of Eliza’s mum who was happy to pose, she was also gifted an expensive item. Then the mum decided that Eliza wasn’t going to be used for content and put her foot down. Thank duck one of them had the sense too!! I do think that she’s been told if she post photos of her then she won’t see her. Rightly so!

Reactions: 15
£44 for that jumper. They churn them out in the wholesalers Manchester , most shops or market stalls would sell them for around £25

Reactions: 6
Wtf is the point of those CLEAR labelled bags? If there's a dummy in it, you're going to see cause the bag is, you know, CLEAR. Likewise with snacks, clothes etc...This reminds me of people labelling something like pasta on a clear glass jar, I honestly worry about society at times like this. Oh and the changing bag looks like a gym bag and the personalisation is just chavvy imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wtf is the point of those CLEAR labelled bags? If there's a dummy in it, you're going to see cause the bag is, you know, CLEAR. Likewise with snacks, clothes etc...This reminds me of people labelling something like pasta on a clear glass jar, I honestly worry about society at times like this. Oh and the changing bag looks like a gym bag and the personalisation is just chavvy imo.
Be cheaper to just use large resealable Freezer bags bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be cheaper to just use large resealable Freezer bags bags!
When I had my last baby I used ziplock freezer bags for some things and wrote on them with a sharpie. They are so wasteful with plastic crap that will never be used again and that bag with the name on is chavvy. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Why is Beggy showing all this, she knows it not her baby right? 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.