Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*ck is a ‘decorative adjustable table bar’ 😂😂😂 surely that’s something for in a bar or something?
0160C643-4861-4F22-9FBC-8CF287D72444.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I thought it was a bleeping clothes rail! 🤣
That’s exactly how I described it to my mum (she’s 65 and refuses to believe Beggy isn’t around the same age 😂). I was saying how I’d just bought a rail that looks exactly the same for 15.99 in Argos. Only difference is mine doesn’t clip on my tv stand

Reactions: 4
I just keep thinking what if the sign falls off and smashes the TV!! It looks absolutely ridiculous, wait until next year when she has a toddler grabbing all her tacky Christmas decorations 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's the first I've heard about a loft...I hate to think how much crap she's got crammed in there, I'm surprised the ceilings haven't caved in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes me laugh
We had such a chilled out weekend blah blah
She bloody makes herself busy partys meals swingers shed

She’s a knob

Reactions: 2
Why is BrookeBlessHer's cot next to the radiator & window?
Hopefully they don't put it on.

Reactions: 6
So why didn’t she bring the pink cardigan out of the loft for her granddaughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is angering me so bloody much this morning. You’d think this was her first grandchild. The silly cow already has a granddaughter that she doesn’t bother her arse with. She reminds me of my own mother. She seriously needs to grow the f@&k up. 😡🤬 She can’t wait to take us all on this journey, Beggy nobody gives a f&@k about some haggard old bag on the internet having a grandchild and if they do care, then they’re like yourself and seriously need help! Also what is going on with her teeth, I thought she had veneers so why are her front teeth different colours.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn't hear a word she was saying as I was so distracted by that off white tooth.
Nanny McFee is so excited, it's getting real now...oh do duck off, Beggy.
News flash hun...NO ONE CARES!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.