Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Los Vegas🙈
Steph sourced the bag for her😂from Turkey, who would pay that amount for a fake bag or who at her age goes about with fakes😂
Beggy needs a good bath🤮so yeah
She won’t ever be seen using it, it will sit on display

Reactions: 6
Stupid cow , these bags are on sale by loads of fake goods sellers all over Insta and Facebook . Go to Cheetham Hill Manchester in the back room and you will find them there no doubt . Sourced it for her🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s still fake !! That seller is always having her accounts shut down

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she promotes a counterfeit seller. Counterfeit goods are NOT ok, they are linked to a very dodgy underworld and that’s without all the child labour used to knock them off. She’s vile.

If you can’t afford the real thing, buy a dupe……..not counterfeit.

Also ‘my McQueens’ 🤣🤣🤣

And as if she thinks wearing anything mIchAeL kors is something to brag about 😂😂
What’s the difference between a dupe and counterfeit? I have no idea lol
A dupe is a lookalike……..so basically when the high street copies the designer items (eg the Aldi candles are dupes of Jo malone’s)

What’s the difference between a dupe and counterfeit? I have no idea lol
A dupe is a lookylikey, but clearly not the same, whereas a counterfeit is made to be as close to the original as possible.

Reactions: 8
Is it illegal for her to put adcode when showing off that fake bag? Just wondered as it doesn't seem right that people are allowed to promote fake goods. I don't know about all this stuff. I love bags and shoes but I'd never buy fake id prefer to save up and get excited for the real deal.

And she’s logging off for a few days, tree down on Boxing Day as the lounge kitchen shoe room prepares for its 57th make over and the ornaments prepared to be spray painted…..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All that Xmas build up and countdown and she cannot even make it to the last day!! What a tit show!! I was waiting for the fist in gob and screaming perhaps the downer has now begun 😂😂😂😂🤛🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t even be bothered to show up for the Christmas countdown on the last day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Then she’ll show up on stories from the B&M car park on the 27th with a boot full of discount decorations, the massive weirdo!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow....just wow. Not evwn shown her face for her last day of Xmas countdown. Not even a festive show of her home.....
What a disappointing end to her tit show of Xmas 🩶🎅🤣

So yeh....obviously its Xmas eve but I'm.bored of it now and want the brookey baby bess her now for all the content and ongoing gifting

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest she’s no Mrs Christmas and never was

She’s faked her excitement countdown the last few days after reading in here she was boring with it. All she’s done is reshare her years old reels of Xmas makes

Instead of switching off for a few days she may as well do it permanently as she is dull as dishwater now

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gutted that she's not come on to tell us all it's Christmas Eve and it's only one sleep until Christmas 😢
My kids are crying now, cheers Beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She couldn’t possibly come on her stories today because she probably sooooooo busy guys!🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.