Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I love to rail on the hag for her tragic insta exploits, I have to say she looks like a different person in the unfiltered Christmas pictures she posted! She lights up when she's with her son, if I didn't know I'd say she's in her mid to late 40s just based on those photos 🥰

Becky chuck away those awful filters, the ad codes, the bragging and all the instahun nonsense for the new year! It blatantly doesn't even interest you these days, let alone make you happy!

Reactions: 18
You could be right. It seems odd that she’s not on the Xmas photos🤔
No wedding ring like he used to wear either 🧐🧐🧐
I’m sure I seen someone mention it before that they had split just thought it was weird she wasn’t there for christmas

Didn’t see any photos of joe with blessher. Strange you’d want to spend Christmas together if you’re living together and starting a family 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Didn’t see any photos of joe with blessher. Strange you’d want to spend Christmas together if you’re living together and starting a family 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brooke posted some stories and tagged a member of Joe’s family so I assume she was with his lot

Reactions: 7
Why is she banging on about Brookes birthday like it's some huge event, she's 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess she’s taken down her Christmas decorations…probably bored because she’s had them up since august 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so sad being a insta hun having to pack away Christmas and not even enjoy it like people use to

Reactions: 5
People struggling to heat or eat and she’s showing off seven pairs of new balance trainers at roughly £100 a pair.! twit.!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My followers might be in fuel poverty but I don't care cos all these trainers belong to meeeeeeee!

Thread title

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.