Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Auld beggy showing off her NB🙄Oh look at me, Iv got a feeling she might wear them, trip up skin her chin and crack her buck teeth😂😂so yeah I will carry on pottering about ma lovelies😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is the old goat the Xmas countdown was a joke only made it to 24
To suck in new followers who are slowly disappearing her face has not been seen
Only swipe up and look how many trainers I have
Her daughter is a complete joke stupid hat face full of filliers and make up.. grabbing her belly at every opportunity to get the free gifts🙄 cannot wait to see her on three hours sleep there will be no pouting then my love

And for beggy to have a 4 month old so Brooke can go back to work 😂😂enjoy

Reactions: 17
So she comes on to brag about her trainers & new iPhone...they buy the handsets outright don't you know 🙄
Bragging is such an ugly trait to own, Beggy.
She is so bloody materialistic, it's bleeping awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So she comes on to brag about her trainers & new iPhone...they buy the handsets outright don't you know 🙄
Bragging is such an ugly trait to own, Beggy.
She is so bloody materialistic, it's bleeping awful.
You’re absolutely right bragging is bleeping ugly!! I hate braggers! Haven’t seen her face for days and then she comes on, sitting in the dark to brag - UGLY!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Teenagers show trainers off , not old hags with zero dress sense . Those cheap cardigans , one wash and they are gone. Upgrade phone and pretend Wiggins purchased it outright .
Horrid bragging thing as she is ... She will be making money from Insta , all them adverts, tags, links etc. the more people click on them the more she gets. That’s why she keeps so quiet about it .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else ,oh got to take the decorations down now baby .ok mamby pamby daughter. Yet daughter has own flat plus partner ,yet has spent Christmas at mummy’s . What the duck your daughter aka your kid Brooky bless her got herself up the duff jason has obviously paid for. The flat . What has it got to do with you beggy . .she is pictured with said current boyfriend before he gets bored . Let the kid get on with it . No life skills . Nothing to do with beggy .why . . . . Little miss rubber lips 👄😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THREAD SUGGESTION**
Beckeh likes to brag about her new 'Chloe' bag.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion

"Given up on Mrs Christmas, but Mrs Brag is here to stay. New year, new baby, so yeah."

• Haha
Brookieblessher wont go back to work, fella will be gone and she will be claiming.

I do feel a bit sorry for jayson, he’s just the bank 😔

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what day it is for Jason being poorly ? Don’t think she’s mentioned it ??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.