Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuk off you lazy arsed trollop all you are bothered about is shopping in the vip next slot Next sale a week before bloody Christmas.. people are drained and exhausted carrying on for another week yet . Hear is a different perspective for you beggy let’s spare a thought for truck drivers who deliver your goods to the store you shop in . Next, Morrisons ect ect let’s include delivery drivers . Who get up daily at 3am 4 am. To work all day doing many drops so you get your tat . My other half has been up since 3am. Shattered ready to do many drops in his truck won’t return home till 6pm gone . Depends on how it goes . My brother hgv driver delivers your goods won’t get home till gone 7pm. . Fuk off you are not relatable .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m very fortunate in that I’ve finished work now for Christmas, and my husband actually suggested I stay in bed as he got ready for work, and have a little lie in because I’m on holiday now.
Instead I was up at 7am doing lots of little bits to make sure my family have as magical a Christmas as I can give them. Not to mention making them a hot meal from scratch and getting on top of the laundry.
Nothing shows your family how much you love them quite like being in bed at 7 and getting out of it 14 hours later!

Reactions: 17
Oh the sloppy eating chanking noises over those s’mores. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well I think she’s obviously bored herself with her crappy Christmas countdown she will have all that tat down Boxing Day morning to make room for more tat from next obviously🥴🥴

Reactions: 6
If she wore that new gifted bracelet on its own it would soooooo much better then wearing it with that absolutely cheap shite stack that she always wears! Get some class Beggy!

Reactions: 7
For someone who has so much on, she’s sure spending a lot of time ‘portering’, getting lashes & nails done and watching Xmas films 🤔😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much cheap tacky jewellery can one person have and why do these businesses keep sending her it all

Reactions: 5
When the business lady reached out to her and asked if she could send some jewellery, why didn't Beggy say yes I'd love to showcase these for you, but I won't keep them, I'll gift them on to someone who won't otherwise get anything...She can't possibly need anymore bleeping jewellery.
I swear she will take anything offered to her, this greedy witch doesn't know the true meaning of Christmas.

Reactions: 19
She's very different this Christmas isn't she. Normally we'd have had her screeching ever day but even the countdown has switched to just a screenshot. I sometimes think why doesn't she come off insta for a while as "obviously" she's got things going on in the background and just concentrate on her family.

But then there she goes with the #ads and plugging of the cash cow baby which is annoying.

She looks very down these days but these insta Huns just can't step away can they. If it was me my family would most definitely come before a phone app.

Reactions: 18
They cant come off Insta though can they...its how they make their living....imagine someone asking you what you do for a living and you say 'instagram influencer' how cringey...have these grabby freeloaders got no pride or dignity.

Reactions: 10
Judging by todays offerings she just can’t really be bothered. Just throwing in a few discount codes, for those stupid enough to click on them, kerching! more money in her wallet. It makes me wonder why she is bothering at all apart from the financial point of view.

Reactions: 8
She lost her love of Christmas on November 1st when she put her tree up...even the bleeping countdown is lazy and pointless a bit like her content

Beggy seems to suddenly have the same problem as Scottish Begs and Evri haven’t delivered her next day Christmas cardi. Get some imagination you boring bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sick to death of her moaning about parcels not turning up! These people work for a pittance in all weathers and till god knows what time. She really needs to give herself a bleeping shake and have a look at herself, all depressed because she's not going to b&q to but more stuff she doesn't need.

duck off Becky you're disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Such a relief to get confirmation of the hag’s festive hours on cash register duty, she had me worried she’d be overworked for a minute there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.