Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaye1976

I know she has her mum and many dads 🤣 but never heard about in laws? Maybe living off a big inheritance 🤔

Reactions: 3

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’m not being funny but what a waste of a journey going to cheshire Oakes it’s crap she should have gone back to Bicester or the midlands one which would be closer. And now there staying in the mere ha ha oh my days

Why does she need to video the toilet blocks, showers the sinks, and the launderette? Honestly this woman is so sad! Get a life Becky! Stop living it through an app! Most camp sites have these facilities! It's nothing new! People can look for themselves if they are interesting in going. Judith Chalmers eat your heart out!
Also why is she tagging the site? Does she want her own toilet block? Sink? Launderette?
The mind boggles!
Same reason the hag tags anybody or anything, trying to swing a freebie or a discount! :ROFLMAO:

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
She's wanting an arse licking from her dumb followers isn't she? Aww poor Beggy, cry me a river 🙄
Here's a few facts Beggy;
1) No one gives a fuck about Brookes baby.
2) Half your home is gifted so fuck off with the bullshit that you don't benefit from Instagram
3) No one gives a fuck about Macs child either
4) Stop trying to gain sympathy from people with your sorry tales. You tried to make out you didn't share Eliza because of trolls, which wasn't true, Mac & Phoebe told you not to share her & you fucking hated that so you lied by saying you'd received repulsive messages about an innocent child. You are vile.
5) Quit with the bekind crap too, this coming from a woman who encouraged her followers to send homophobic abuse to Michael ( We don't forget)
6) It's not about the 4000 presents under the tree...You can bet your bottom dollar Beggy will film all her presents she receives just like she did on her 40th, even laying it all out on the floor to take pics and post them ( We don't forget)
7) You live in a bubble, you don't do anything for anyone unless you film it & gain kudos from it ( Colly/Claire/The Christmas PayPal donations)
8) Jason isn't a drug dealer, he launders money...get it right 😜
9) Maybe use your platform for highlighting & gaining support for our nurses, posties etc & not just be pissed off that they didn't bring your tat ( what a fucking liberty)
10) You look like shit, you talk shit and now you dress like shit...you are SHIT!!

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!
Obviously...Amen so yeah

• Haha

Catchupp

I actually had put my dinner down she made me feel sick ..and I’m still thinking about the Skanky Mare 🤢

• Sick
If she cheers up once Jaysun is back at work… the plot will officially thicken!

She inadvertently let slip she needed to ask him before buying the new hairbrush on stories earlier?

Maybe he has put his foot down on the spending with needing to support Brooke & junior in their new place now too!

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Not watched her for a few weeks. Just had a quick scroll through to see what I’ve missed! Not much apart from a dull looking Xmas tree by the look of it 😂😂 she’s so fucking boring!

Poptart

VIP Member
That room looks so awful with everything on display. Fork out for some proper wardrobes and storage ffs.

itsjustt

So majority of the clothes hanging up and dark colours khaki and even a blue outfit hanging up yet they claim not to know the sex.. why the secrets nobody absolutely nobody on the internet is even slightly bothered or fazed by the sex of that baby

P.s the “nursery” looks far too cluttered it’s literally a mini version of the room before 😂 when I saw the make shift built in wardrobe even for a baby I laughed - come on becky have a word with yourself
I noticed what appeared to be various "boys" items and wondered if they do know the sex, why the secrecy

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I find it odd that Brooke doesn’t have a bath, she has her baby Angel bath net thing in the bottom of the shower? All the money they waste on stuff why didn’t they get somewhere with a bath I know not everybody can afford to have such luxury but these 2 wasting money every day. I agree I think Brooke is very lucky to have beggy but whenever I see them together or Brooke talking in her stories she doesn’t talk to Becky very nicely? Maybe she resents her for being so involved 🤷🏻‍♀️
No she’s just spoilt and they’re the cause of that so they’re all as bad as each other. She doesn’t respect them but they’ve taught her that way.