Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
That Pizza Hut will be the closest thing she gets to a thanks from Brooke for decorating her whole flat.. Also how many times does she want to rub her eye this morning 🤢

Reactions: 3

Sofa spud

VIP Member
All that it’s not about rollocks smacks of I can afford to do it all but if you can’t don’t worry

Reactions: 3

Pollypocket7

I think the tree is very last year I saw a few home accounts do black trees last year abs begs was still old school with her awful bright white lights and silver tree! Don’t shoot me but I don’t mind it. It’s not my taste but better than when she used to pack the tree full so we couldn’t even see it

Reactions: 2

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
Does she still work at her mates pub? They posted a picture of their work party 3 days ago and there’s a woman who looks suspiciously like our begs crouched down hiding on the left 👀

Bella1978

God she’s a knob she’s so manic and happy at Xmas sits in different room and dressed
January on wards she’s in pjs in kitchen with a cuppa tea
What a strange bint
God cannot wait to see the spending 🙄

Bella1978

She makes me laugh
We had such a chilled out weekend blah blah
She bloody makes herself busy partys meals swingers shed

She’s a knob

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Didn’t she buy a weighted blanket for Jason to help him sleep? What did she do just bin it and put those on her bed

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I definitely think she has something going on at home and as much as she’s irritates me I just hope it’s nothing too serious normally this time of year her account bursts with Christmas stuff she uploads everyday she does about 100 trees then changes them she has lots of engagement and adds so this is the worst time for her to do her usual radio silence & she actually does seem glum and down.
On the other hand what a complete waste it was doing that nursery for blessherkid because they must have known she was moving out! That room will be turned back to the boot sale state it was before because brooke will take all that baby furniture with her! Becky is too selfish and will want all her tat back up around her and she’ll film it all and it will be more content for the gram.
Wonder if her and Brookeblesser have had a falling out? I mean why start setting up a nursery only for Brooke to then move out? Imagine having Beggy taking over everything? It would piss anyone off! My theory anyway

If Becky has sooo much going on and is sooo busy why can't Dawn decorate her own bloody Christmas tree?!
Cause Beggy does it better and they can both get pissed up