Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with beggy her manic spending behaviour horrible to watch. But I see Brooke is having a baby. Has she moved/moving out? Or is she going to be living with beggy? Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't be able to live her after having a baby you just know she will be over barring and trying to take control

Reactions: 3

conrea37

VIP Member
God the Christmas bubbles gone hasn't it. Defo some real life drama going on...which to be fair.. isn't great for anyone but....sometimes Begs..people have that on top of working 40 hr weeks and juggling kids.....
Before December is a new record surely

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Notice that the insta page she uses for her counterfeit goods has had her old account frozen and has a new one, yeah because she probably got reported for selling knock off fake goods.! I for one reported it
Snap, she and beggy can also be reported to trading standards 🤭

Bobbie

It’s not dawns brothers place who died is it?

Whatever it is she’s a spoilt princess!!!! 😡
I am thinking this too but then he had sons that came back from abroad surely they would want the property sold but maybe it’s not the climate atm 🤔

Marylou

VIP Member
Was it today that Jason was seeing a consultant about his shoulder 🤔 Hope it went well for him because I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.

Ups27

VIP Member
they are together as they’ve gone to winter wonderland together? Also, if they had broken up I highly doubt she’d be moving out…. She’d be with her mummy!

KateyPotatey

Ahh we have a sofa from Nabru, I can't wait to hear how she got on building it up 😅 it's tricky until you get the hang of putting the seat covers on the pads and getting all the parts in nicely. Once it's done though, the sofa is excellent. Wonder if Becky thinks it is "shit.....so yeah"

She surely wouldn’t have done the Christmas countdown today if it was anything like that!

Either way the hag is def on a Christmas COMEDOWN rn 😱