Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veilside

Chatty Member
Saw the tree came straight here.

I like the black check but the black baubles and other black accessories are just too much for me and i feel it drowns the tree. Not sure what black and white baubles would have looked like or maybe a different coloured star would have broken it up a bit.

I like how she says the first tree is done. Why does anybody need to have more than one tree in their house! 🤣suppose it's all content for the gram!
I have multiple trees 😅 But then I have done for the past 20yrs so way before social media.

Reactions: 4

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I thought it was a fucking clothes rail! 🤣
That’s exactly how I described it to my mum (she’s 65 and refuses to believe Beggy isn’t around the same age 😂). I was saying how I’d just bought a rail that looks exactly the same for 15.99 in Argos. Only difference is mine doesn’t clip on my tv stand

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Jason must get feed up with having his birthday pictures with Christmas decorations in them

• Haha
Meanwhile the NHS cancer 2ww targets aren’t being met due to extreme pressure. Must be nice to be able to pay for a shoulder op. My shoulder is FUCKED, still working, patiently waiting my turn.

Had to tell a 32 year old with 2 under 5’s she had advanced cervical cancer yesterday with mets everywhere (including the brain). Fuck my shoulder and fuck Jason’s. Ugh these god awful self absorbed arseholes make me sick.
This is what gets me so mad with these "huns" they don't think before they start their brag fest what others may be going through

Jaysuns got a bad shoulder, massive emergency! Absolutely nothing compared to the news you delivered to that young family!

Most of these huns , if it doesn't affect them, then they aren't bothered!

Scrounging, begging greedy ole cow .. Tagging the bed linen company . She was expecting the hotel to send her some , as they have not bit she tags the company.
Now hoping her old wimp gets freebies for his birthday , she has no shame
Always begging! I knew she would tag the company and try to get it for free when she was raving about the duvet. I can imagine them all having a beg list and going what shall we try for next!

Reactions: 3

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She doesn't live there though that's the point I was making to the original poster.
I've asked for it to be deleted. I'm sure it won't be long until Beggy shows Brookes house anyway, how else will she get freebies for her home & baby?!!

Maybeme

Becky's probably going to have the baby for Brookieblessher 🙄
She seems to be doing everything else 😂
She will be plastering it all over the gram! Absolutely Brooke will have a full face of make up and her hair all done for first pictures! And Beggy will be there in the background with her gob wide open! 😂

Gives her something to post on the gram, gets her engagement up, something to beg for and something to journey as we all know she loves a journey 🤣
I wonder if she'll get all the baby stuff gifted, pram, nursery stuff, baby clothes 🤔