Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella1978

Cannot stand that twat
Yea coz we all have two spare rooms!!! She’s a bone head!!
And why is the radiator cover still on in nursery
God she a horrid creature

Reactions: 2

waahahaha

clearly so she can say she got people to buy them and get some commission.
Why would anyone want one? It looks fuckin awful! (As well as her shit Veygus picture above)

clearly so she can say she got people to buy them and get some commission.
Why would anyone want one? It looks fuckin awful! (As well as her shit Veygus picture above)
Oops - replied to the wrong bit. This was in reply to the asking people to tag her in their pics (well I think that’s what she was trying to say)

So majority of the clothes hanging up and dark colours khaki and even a blue outfit hanging up yet they claim not to know the sex.. why the secrets nobody absolutely nobody on the internet is even slightly bothered or fazed by the sex of that baby

P.s the “nursery” looks far too cluttered it’s literally a mini version of the room before 😂 when I saw the make shift built in wardrobe even for a baby I laughed - come on becky have a word with yourself
I would NEVER stick up for Beggy, but my daughter wears blue (and khaki and mustard). Why still pink for girls, blue for boys?

Last edited:
I mean, there is one explanation staring us in the face. (I’d say more but Jaysun might send the heavies round 😱 .)

By the way, if that new flat is above a shop, it’s very difficult to get a mortgage on places like that. You have to buy them in cash…

Star15sh

VIP Member
Getting her table ready, does she mean the island that's not an island or is she squashing a table into the lean-to

• Haha

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Did she buy that sofa because it’s the flat upstairs over the salon as someone said . She said she would prefer a normal sofa was that the only option then 🤷🏽‍♀️

Marylou

VIP Member
She's definitely worried about something, her usual manic behaviour was so "obviously" missing this morning. She didn't even care that the bed was still in the cedar room 🤔