Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gogojo

VIP Member
So through out the day we have old beg with every Tom dick and harry / sprog in tow . Filming said people Thought this event was For said sprog aka spoiled brat of your own beggy nothing to do with you what so ever. So what’s in it for brooky baby freebies because no way you would bother travelling that far if it did not involve something free . . . If it’s to do with sprog junior involve Brooke ffs . Whole point of the thing . . Oh just get in the bin .

Reactions: 4

Dexy

VIP Member
I do think they were going to keep it a surprise but she’s had all these extra scans and knowing them two who have to have everything yesterday, they can’t wait for anything I reckon they caved and asked at one of the growth scans.
I thought it was a boy from skull theory.

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
The tree, ok she has had far far worse, it’s not in your face like the others she had before. Not my taste but it’s not gross and laughable. I like it to be honest. Would I have it in my own home no, but it does go with her colour scheme…… just a shame she is a begging nasty women tho.

Extrafine

VIP Member
I feel like although it’s ridiculously big, it looks good because it’s not her usual cluttered mess

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m still in full swing celebrating Halloween. It’s my favourite season. So yeah. Fuck off. Obviously. 😆

@Mutley98 i love how your Tattle hat emoji fits perfectly on the old miserable witch😂.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If she was more honest with the links that she shares I bet loads would stop clicking them.
They'll be thousands out there who don't have a clue about affiliate links and Beggy isn't going to tell them just in case she misses out on some £££'s

Some People!

Chatty Member
I reckon she'll spend all her time back at home and eventually stop living at this flat if she ever even really started.

Star15sh

VIP Member
Good job she doesn't watch any soaps she'd never be off the sofa!

Nice to go to a different event as she normally goes to home events, that's because you don't have a baby (hopefully she's not counting brooke as her baby still) and you're not pregnant 🙄

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Becky's probably going to have the baby for Brookieblessher 🙄
She seems to be doing everything else 😂
She will be plastering it all over the gram! Absolutely Brooke will have a full face of make up and her hair all done for first pictures! And Beggy will be there in the background with her gob wide open! 😂

Gives her something to post on the gram, gets her engagement up, something to beg for and something to journey as we all know she loves a journey 🤣
Don’t forget the boomerang 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Notice her and Brooke ‘shopping’ online and on sefridges website. Brooke probably giving her mother a compressive list of stuff she want
She’s not happy with that fire either, we have one and it’s just fine for us, feels cosy and warm

Missycoco

VIP Member
Report the old hag for Spaming . Flooding the place with her 💩Xmas 💩 😡 and she is earning from it, especially grid posts . Hope folk know not to click links or she earns or use her codes.. greedy ole bat . Countdown who the 🤬 does she think she is.