Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
I reckon jaysun has bollocked her for revealing they went out and just like that bought a bike. Highlighted yet more spending. That's why she can't post etc cos he's off on holiday. Remember before she said she can't talk on camera when jaysun is around. She's a pratt but I reckon he's a right tosser to her.

Reactions: 4

Some People!

Chatty Member
So the flat is not above where she works... Its above another salon in her town. It is the flat of her friend that passed away.
I also happen to know that the boyfriend won't be moving in with her.....Obviously 👀
I'd hate to live on that junction with all that waiting traffic and the traffic lights outside my windows. Nice view of some wasteland though 😂

I once lived above a shop on a smaller junction than that and when we went to view I thought it was odd that the living room had a ceiling fan, but 🤷‍♀️. Once the weather warmed up we understood - you couldn't have the windows open because you couldn't hear the telly over the racket of waiting/ passing traffic!

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Nah, Jason buys a motorbike, she buys more tat with those bracelets, I can't see that things are that bad because if they were you'd fuck instagram off and not bother about swipe ups, soul candles, competitions, massages, Dawn's Christmas tree etc.
I was thinking the same!

• Heart

Bella1978

God she is vile
So Jason gets a chicken for dinner
What does she have under that blanket dust anyone dust 😂

• Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Oh bless poor love beggy has had to paint can’t possibly cook bless her . Yet more junk food another take away . Get in the fukin bin you lazy slob . Grim . Do what we all have to do . Fukin cook . Jesus Christ.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I never post usually but she’s just pissed me off so so much today, going on about how mentally draining her life is- today was my fifth 14 hours shift in a row and I’m now in A&E with my daughter who is having her second miscarriage in 2 months and she’s off to her mates for the night and never does a full days work- how can she sit there and moan - I’m just amazed she is so ignorant to real life problems!!
Big hug hun so sorry to hear this 😪

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
While I agree this is a very reasonable explanation to their spending habits, do we really think she’s got the mental capacity to understand what she has to do and how has she not yet been caught? I mean let’s face it, she’s not exactly clever is she?
Haha no but it might explain why she got all defensive when during lockdown when someone said she had spent like £2k in 2 weeks or something 🤣

• Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Maybe the title of this thread is incorrect? As she is clearly not buzzin about Christmas - she’s done the bare minimum

Dexy

VIP Member
Not seen much of dawn and Shelley lately. Have they fallen out ?
I don’t think so. I swear she said she was coming over for a cuppa last week. Looking at Dawn’s Instagram she’s been quite busy. Think she’s binned off ole Bex. 🤪

Frenchie

VIP Member
She’s got work today and that’s her done for the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Jaysons on nights!!!!

She’s got work today and that’s her done for the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s only done 2 half days
Poor Jaysons on nights!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Hanging out of her arse no doubt after yesterday..
The old sloth must be still in her pit .

She couldn't even answer what thread count the bed linen was???!!!!!
Too busy ripping open her free goodies the grabbing bitch. 😡😡😡
I saw that too!

If you are going to advertise something on Insta surely you look at your products
Like most of the huns though, she's not in it for the advertising and having to answer her followers questions about the item, she just wants the freebies! That gives her a buzz and keeps her going on the Gram!
These companies I think get wrapped up in free exposure and get gift happy!

Poptart

VIP Member
When she was reeling off everyone that was at the event all I could think was So why were you invited?!
Could the new bed not be stored in the garage or is it too full of hoarded crap?