Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Dawns tree? I liked it before as I thought it was nice and traditional! Looks like she’s Beckyfied it and now it looks cluttered like her trees and house!

Reactions: 6
Fist 🤛 in mouth god every day the Xmas count down
Fist 🤛 in mouth Brooke’s sofa
Try shoving it down ur mouth bit further and do us a favour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Brooke-blessher moving out is a sudden thing, I do however think beggy just charged ahead doing a nursery in her house for content and freebies or as she said for when the baby is there. She does what she wants when she wants never listens to anyone, So even if Brooke said not to she still would. She’s bouncing about 100mph with seemingly no regards to others wants or needs in the house, I think Jason just let’s get on with it for a peaceful life.
Such a pitty Eliza gets noting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Brooke-blessher moving out is a sudden thing, I do however think beggy just charged ahead doing a nursery in her house for content and freebies or as she said for when the baby is there. She does what she wants when she wants never listens to anyone, So even if Brooke said not to she still would. She’s bouncing about 100mph with seemingly no regards to others wants or needs in the house, I think Jason just let’s get on with it for a peaceful life.
I agree she doesn’t think long-term at all - or maybe she’s literally incapable of it? Remember when furlong was coming to an end and all of a sudden with a couple of weeks to go she got really sad - it’s almost as if she didn’t realise that she had to go back to work eventually.

I’m sure the hag’s nearest and dearest need to have the odd ‘these cows are small, these cows are far away’ conversation with her to explain this sort of stuff when reality intrudes. Otherwise they just leave her be in her tiny bubble where her tiny range of activities (get pissed, get lashes done, post ad code, go to Primark to buy vest tops etc) repeat over and over again… BLEAK!!

Reactions: 10
The amount of spam from her, all the tags and she is getting paid for them. Grid posts she earns into thousand/s , click on the tag she earns more even if you don’t buy through her link . If you buy through another company for the product she advertised she still gets paid through cookie tracking. She gets freebies and then gets paid to promote them. She is raking it in. Look how many tags she posts in a day !
Wonder if the tax man knows about her earnings and all the gifts ?? I read an article about Irish bloggers and earnings, tax man and not declaring .
She should be reported so they can check her out.

Reactions: 8
So has Brooke or her boyfriend bought this new place? I’ve lived in a LOT of rental places and have never been allowed to paint the walls anything other than a touch up of white/magnolia.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't have said it better myself!

She's actually quite selfish, it's all about her and what she wants! I wouldn't be surprised if more people just let her carry on than just Brooke and Jaysun as it's easier! Maybe if she wasn't earning through the gram they wouldn't put up with it!

The nursery was 100% for Beggy to use as content and to grab what she could. The sofa , she's excited about that and it's not even for her. Dawn's tree is about her and she changed it up, in somebody else's house and now decorating Brookes new house! Probably the colour she wants, and she's now a pro painter...alright love! 😅

Reactions: 4
She's now going to be using Brookes home for content isn't she?
Who cares what paint, what colour etc, the same as Dawn's tree, why does she think people care? She truly believes she is some Interior Design guru doesn't she? She's deluded!!

Reactions: 14
She's now going to be using Brookes home for content isn't she?
Who cares what paint, what colour etc, the same as Dawn's tree, why does she think people care? She truly believes she is some Interior Design guru doesn't she? She's deluded!!
Most of us clean our paintwork down, she just gets out the paint and paints over dirt. Never preps a job just straight in with the paint . Remember the black paint on the stairs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is that paint all over the under side of the coving. That’s no pro cutting in love, it looks tit.

Reactions: 9
So has Brooke or her boyfriend bought this new place? I’ve lived in a LOT of rental places and have never been allowed to paint the walls anything other than a touch up of white/magnolia.
I rent, I’m allowed to decorate but has to be put back to how it was when I moved in if/when I move out.

although it wouldn’t surprise me if jaysun has given her money for a deposit

Reactions: 5
The little roller she uses to paint walls for more contrrowweelll crazes me that’s why her finish is so tit, that’s a rental I bet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.