Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Notice when she was talking about the bags and ‘baby Francis’ bag she said ‘we can take these in’ so I presume Beggy will be there at the birth. No doubt telling all the midwives she’s an influencer and posing with them how she did the dentist. Brooke will be all made up for the birth pictures doing that pout

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Dexy

VIP Member
At which point the hag can make over another room as the nursery, beg for freebies and have another Insta REVEAWWWWWL. God help us!
This is guaranteed to happen. I can’t imagine Brooke living on her own, let alone looking after a baby. Either that or they’ll be a new bf moved in within the year.

Modette52

She is so weird!!! She has no idea what a normal life is, how can she be so excited about a shower block and some sinks, really!! What goes on in that stupid head of hers, of course she wants a camper van after spending 2 nights in one. She always wants what everyone else has or she has to copy what someone else has done, she has no mind of her own, the only things she thinks about are shopping, getting her nails done, getting her eyelashes done, shopping, Christmas, Brookes baby and painting, what a sad life she leads!! And Beggy no one is the slightest bit jealous of your life, as its pathetic!!

• Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Jeez she's on a mega high coz she's off "down" to Cheshire???? Thought she lived in Felixstowe?? Surely that's up??? 🤔🤔

Anyway....the event for her and Brookey bless her?? A baby one to grab all freebies????
Then off down to Cheshire oaks to spend again ..
And please stop screeching the countdown days...it can panic people they have only 50 days to get some money scraped together 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

thegoodnaysayer

The radiator won't be switched on. Just what every baby needs - a freezing cold room!

Just bin the fucking radiator cover it's not like it's necessary anyway?! Poor child!!

Gogojo

VIP Member
Omg terrible writing , I work at a school and my god the 5 and 6 year olds write far better than that .they can string a proper sentence together. Don’t make any sense . Please some one gift this twonk some proper English lessons. How embarrassing calls herself a blogger. On her page at least spell properly love . 🤦‍♀️🙈🤦‍♀️

They know what sex That baby is why change the coloured jellycat to a black and white picture . so no one knows .

Attachments

Last edited:

Poptart

VIP Member
Jesus wept imagine if this womàn had a full time job. The way she goes on about not knowing how she's fitting everything in whilst sat watching Netflix chatting shite into her phone ffs.

• Heart
She’s posted a quote, she needs to be in her dressing gown for a day watching Christmas films…..

Normal day for you then Becky! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's just so offensive!

I was at work last night...until 10pm

I've just pulled up in the car park again to do an 8 hour shift. My next day off is Thursday! This idiot sits and chats shit in her phone about how busy she is!!
The woman doesn't know what busy means!!! She bangs on like she is some sort of victim!

If I was painting my child's new place whilst she was swanning around Winter Wonderland I'd be fuming. We know Bragga is an interfering so and so but still! What is Brooke doing towards her own place and getting ready for her own baby arriving other than watching her Mum run around!

Rant over, happy blooming Monday 🤣

Missycoco

VIP Member
She's now going to be using Brookes home for content isn't she?
Who cares what paint, what colour etc, the same as Dawn's tree, why does she think people care? She truly believes she is some Interior Design guru doesn't she? She's deluded!!
Most of us clean our paintwork down, she just gets out the paint and paints over dirt. Never preps a job just straight in with the paint . Remember the black paint on the stairs 🤮

• Haha
I just find it bizarre she speaks about trolls and doesn’t seem to understand Eliza isn’t online because of online predators and consent reasons, nothing to do with “1% wankers”. I don’t think Becky even comprehends this at all.

HMC

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity I just pulled up a stool (from my proper island) and sat on it against my cupboards 🥴😳🥴😳🥴 Id have lasted 2minutes and definitely couldn’t have eaten a meal sat like that, along with paper balls in my face 🥴

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I think if Beggy was allowed she would have had Eliza plastered all over Insta. When she first announced the pregnancy she posted photos of Eliza’s mum who was happy to pose, she was also gifted an expensive item. Then the mum decided that Eliza wasn’t going to be used for content and put her foot down. Thank fuck one of them had the sense too!! I do think that she’s been told if she post photos of her then she won’t see her. Rightly so!

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I don’t think Brooke-blessher moving out is a sudden thing, I do however think beggy just charged ahead doing a nursery in her house for content and freebies or as she said for when the baby is there. She does what she wants when she wants never listens to anyone, So even if Brooke said not to she still would. She’s bouncing about 100mph with seemingly no regards to others wants or needs in the house, I think Jason just let’s get on with it for a peaceful life.
Such a pitty Eliza gets noting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ginoclock

So Brookie Bless her has done the nursery reveal. She has the same radiator cover as Beggy has all over her house, only the nursery has electric heaters which will clearly say DO NOT COVER!
D8205E1C-4552-4F8F-BF92-BBBF3228F7B0.png
B6446AD1-394F-4BA9-8987-30965EE0E82A.png

• Wow

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Wheres all the big candy cane stuff she got the other wk, when she cleared homebargains so nobody else could get any & then another Insta man sent her out of his own Dec's. It's all just red baubles & white 'poms'
Shes gave mac & Brooke a tree. Ffs, who has that many trees!? Obviously what she's been gifted.