Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Doesn’t she realise that all of the designer outlet villages are basically carbon copies of each other. I don’t understand why they drove all the way up here to go to Cheshire Oaks when she hadn’t been impressed by Bicester (which has more high end stores).

Reactions: 14
Tip of the day, don't filter your outfit when trying to sell it!

It's her insta hun outfit 🤣 she looks terrible in it! Very unflattering on her. She has clearly gone for maternity chic to fit in 😆

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I still can’t get over her Christmas theme being BLACK!! It’s not very festive is it. Just dull and depressing

LilPinkie

VIP Member
They have to sit at the kitchen counter thing as well for Xmas dinner (not calling it an island as it isn’t) as they got rid of their dining set when they had the shed built. What a lash up

FYI she looked terrible this morning that nose wrinkle from the botox
Exactly. And the shed! 🙄 All she owns is storage. Storage for clothes she has to have but doesn’t wear. Storage for Xmas decorations she’ll never use but just had to get her grabby mitts on because they were 50p. She’s poor in life because all she has is stuff. She’s a hoarder and we all know she replaced her ED with Instagram. This empty hole only getting filled with likes and freebies. If she didn’t irritate me with how selfish she is then I could almost feel sorry for her. It’s so pitiful. One can only hope with yet another Xmas approaching that she finally gets a voucher for the therapy she so desperately needs. The loneliness of screaming to complete strangers through your phone.

ETA that I watched since the car boot days with the ridiculous amount of “emergency vases”. The irony being that the people around her barely give her enough flowers in a year for one “emergency vase”, let alone the 32 that are collecting dust. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I really can’t believe a grown woman in her 40s walks around wearing a bob hat with a great big F off B on the front 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

thegoodnaysayer

I'd love to see the Evans's bank statements. Surely NOBODY has as much money as they get through?! A new bike, a massage, botox, jewellery, dog groomers and that's like one day in their lives? Even Jeff Bezos would be like ok I better slow down with the spending now

Something is not right!!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Why did she say she'd be quiet for a couple of days because she "had alot on" when really they were going away with friends. Talk about attention seeking!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I don't think it's the baby, surely even with pre records you'd not come on stories at all if that was the case, ( I pray it's not, I don't like Beggy, but I'd never wish any harm on her family)

I never understand all this cloak and dagger stuff though, just stay offline and return when your issue is sorted, the world won't stop turning if you don't story with your ridiculous Christmas countdown in November 🙄

Missycoco

VIP Member
Teenagers show trainers off , not old hags with zero dress sense . Those cheap cardigans , one wash and they are gone. Upgrade phone and pretend Wiggins purchased it outright .
Horrid bragging thing as she is ... She will be making money from Insta , all them adverts, tags, links etc. the more people click on them the more she gets. That’s why she keeps so quiet about it .

• Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
If companies really thought she was Mrs Christmas wouldn’t she have been invited to all the Christmas events that a lot of the accounts on Instagram have been invited too, Home bargains had their big event yesterday and it looked amazing, Beggy’s invite must of got lost in the postcode.

Tamij

VIP Member
They are so chavvy. No class at all, but they act like they’ve been rubbing shoulders with royalty. Can’t wait to see Brooke covered in baby sick and Beggy running on four hours sleep because the baby keeps they awake all night. 🤣
And we all know how much she loves to sleep…!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why would you spend all that money on a rented gaff that isn't even yours?
Seems really strange.
Saying that, Beggy would throw money at anything if it gave her content.