Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I wonder what Mac thinks regarding all this fuss for the favourite child? When he goes round for tea he's "company" when golden child goes for tea she says Brooke.
I hate seeing clear favouritism & we all know it's because Mac isn't Jasons.

Reactions: 16

Ups27

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they have to rush absolutely everything? If Brooke and joe are fucking off for the day why is everyone else running round decorating? Lazy kids. Is this a rented house?

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
Those 2 would go to the opening of an envelope....who in their right mind travels all that way to go to an 'event' like that.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is Beggy really trying to get money from linking things from Brookes home?

These greedy fuckers just can't help themselves can they? They make me bloody sick!!

• Angry

Poptart

VIP Member
Laugh about her getting a new tree cos she's changed colour scheme is that you can't see the actual tree once it's decorated anyway!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll get all the baby stuff gifted, pram, nursery stuff, baby clothes 🤔
She's already had 1 pram gifted, it's on her page. Even though Brooke is staying at home, they need two prams...A Mummy & Daddy pram and a nanny pram.
As I said earlier...CRANKS!!

Reactions: 15

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘Madness madness madness’ is how she describes generational changes that have saved babies lives? Ugh she makes me ill.

seatbelts weren’t a thing when I was a baby, absolute madness we’re buying rear facing CE seats etc these days. I’m 43 and have a 26, 20, 18 and 5 year old. Yes things have changed FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN SAFETY ffs!

meanwhile she’s more than happy to enjoy all the ever increasing Christmas (insta) traditions that weren’t a thing madness, madness, madness.

She insults every full time worker when she goes on about 'not enough hours in a day' shit.
God only fucking knows how she'd get on if she had young kids or was also caring for someone else & having to work, cook, clean, shop, organise Christmas and everything else that needs doing this time of year.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, she is a lazy cunt who wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her fucking ugly mouth.
She still has time for hair, nails, eyelashes & tattoo removals as well as gallivanting though doesn't she?!!! 😤
This. I work full time and volunteer at a food bank in December. I have a 5 year old and have managed to do lots of nice Christmassy things with her. What do I sacrifice? Time for myself (because I’m not a selfish twat)

• Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Another gifted tree?!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sneaky fucker putting the pr in the corner of the screen!!
Just how many trees can she skank off people??? It'll look shite in 2 weeks with all her Phony Almond shite on it
Some people are worried for Xmas and now she is flaunting her freebies to those who could deserve them 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤬🤬

Back again.....im fucking fuming!!!!
As though everyone has £200 spare right now...🤬🤬🤬🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

Pollypocket7

Have I missed something I thought baby was due after Christmas? Why is she doing it a stocking? She rushes everything and takes the shock away from babies first Christmas next year

• Heart
  • Wow

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
She seems to have really lost her insta manic posting for Christmas doesn't she. Normally we'd be full on Xmas with her ramming it down our throats since August but even when she does that daft countdown it's half hearted like she just can't be bothered.

It's "obvious" 😂 she's got stuff going on so why doesn't she just put her phone down, come off insta and take a flippin break for her own sanity and family. It's like they HAVE to be constantly on insta....no amount of flogging #ads and begging for freebies would make me neglect my personal life. Shame she can't just step away and concentrate on whatever she has going on.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Nah, Jason buys a motorbike, she buys more tat with those bracelets, I can't see that things are that bad because if they were you'd fuck instagram off and not bother about swipe ups, soul candles, competitions, massages, Dawn's Christmas tree etc.

Mutley98

VIP Member
So the amazing seer sucker bed linen she gets off eBay has been binned off.!
She can’t even say Haworth she says Hayworth ‘it’s not paid not an add or anything but it is gifted’ you’ve been paid you fuckin idiot maybe not in cash but in freebies
She went for goose down (probably the most expensive) she thought ‘sod it as that’s what I really want’ course she did as she didn’t pay for it. I don’t very often swear but she is a cunt

• Heart
She's heading for a breakdown
Honestly, she hasn't got to do any of this stuff, she is choosing to....Brooke can go on her own and do things even if Jaysun was bank rolling the whole move it can be transferred to blesshers bank account
Nobody and I mean nobody gets up at half 5 to decorate a Christmas tree....34 days before Christmas! It's manic behaviour! She said it herself she is in overdrive.
Why would you do this to yourself? Make yourself ill for what! The gram!

• Heart
I usually just read these threads and like comments but ? Surely if she knew that she wouldn’t put the cot there??😕
Absolutely!

She has no idea.

Having two kids of her own you would have thought she would have known as really
it has nothing to do with her already having a grandchild. A grandchild who she has never had overnight

All this is a kick in the teeth for Mac isn't it! 😐 all this effort for blesshers baby, all because she can use it for content. Brooke will not plan to move out at all! She's got it too cushty at Chez Evans!

If she does move out that bedroom will forever be a room for Brooke's baby! Always welcome unlike Eliza!

Eliza is better off without a Nanny who will favourite a grandchild because she can post it on Insta!

• Heart