Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Modette52

She is a vile, vile woman!! Why do these small businesses allow her to go into their shops, film everything and in return she buys nothing, if it was my business I would tell her to bog off and to learn how to spell!!

Reactions: 17

Tamij

VIP Member
I can guarantee the hag hasn’t given that a second thought and still believes her post baby life will be the same tiny merry go round of piss ups, online shopping and lying in bed watching Netflix…
Well by rights, nothing *should* change for Becky. It’s her daughter having the baby after all.
However it does look very much as if she’ll be wiping both these babies backsides for them since the only difference in pouting and dependency will be their size!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
So she comes on to brag about her trainers & new iPhone...they buy the handsets outright don't you know 🙄
Bragging is such an ugly trait to own, Beggy.
She is so bloody materialistic, it's fucking awful.
You’re absolutely right bragging is fucking ugly!! I hate braggers! Haven’t seen her face for days and then she comes on, sitting in the dark to brag - UGLY!

• Heart
On the beg for a new sofa for Brooke, do what a lot of young couples do and buy something second hand until they can get the sofa they want, I bet second hand is beneath them though.
She has so much going on but the ads don't stop, she still has to keep those pounds rolling in, she can fuck right off the greedy, grabby bitch.
Exactly!

I nearly wrote in her box...go to a second hand furniture shop or charity shop and see if there is any that they could buy , delivery is usually quick and Brooke could get a nice throw and chuck that over for now.
That wouldn't be good enough for Princess Brooke so Mummy has come on the gram to beg!

Anybody know of any sofa companies with quick delivery = any companies wish to gift me a sofa in exchange for a post on the gram!

It's disgusting! 🙄

• Heart

waahahaha

Don’t forget the boomerang 😂😂😂
Of the head crowning and then going back in?! 😂

I think she said they’ve bought boy and girl clothes and will give the clothes away that are not needed
How bloody wasteful is that? Buying stuff knowing they won’t need some of it?!? Give it away aka sell it on.

Anyway. Why are so many people commenting on blue? Baby girls can wear blue too y’know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
These bags, are they fakes?

And people like my father in law with a heart condition and diabetes won’t even put their heating on. It breaks my heart he sat in that cold icy weather with no heating. Ffs that bag has made me mad.
Yes she promotes a counterfeit seller. Counterfeit goods are NOT ok, they are linked to a very dodgy underworld and that’s without all the child labour used to knock them off. She’s vile.

If you can’t afford the real thing, buy a dupe……..not counterfeit.

Also ‘my McQueens’ 🤣🤣🤣

And as if she thinks wearing anything mIchAeL kors is something to brag about 😂😂

• Heart

Shez80

Why couldn't she wait until Brooke had moved out before she got the new bed, why is everything always done in such a rush? Moron.
Oh I only get to go to home events, yeah of course you do Beggy... when was the last time you got an invite to one of those? 🤣

Poptart

VIP Member
So she cleared the wardrobe room out, got rid of loads of stuff, turned it into a nursery, it's no longer a nursery its now storing baby stuff, then when the baby is born she's turning it back into a wardrobe room. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

Marylou

VIP Member
God forgive me but I find those 4D scans creepy and am kinda glad they weren't a thing when I was pregnant.

Star15sh

VIP Member
So the tree has been decorated but she can't show us till tomo she wants us to digest the 'reef' first
The Scottish beggy has done her tree too they must be in competition to see how gets to go in the paper this year. I've got a feeling becky will have the tackier tree at least you can see the branches on Eileen's and it is actually nice.
Whilst I'm on a rant she said everything on that tree is new apart for 5 balls FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN DONT BE SO FUCKING WASTEFUL AND REUSE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE IN THE FUCKING GARAGE AND SHED. BOTH ARE FUCKING FULL TO THE BRIM WITH CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! YOU REALLY ARE THE BIGGEST CAR CRASH ON INSTAGRAM

• Heart
  • Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Here she goes again with her sugar looks like salt quote 🙄
She's also the same woman that is always showing off what's she got, she rushed to get her Christmas tree up before any other instahuns to get gratification from strangers on the internet 🤔 she's the worst kind if hypocrite but you do you and all that crap!

Screenshot_20221130_072746_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Couldn’t do what most grandparents do and arrange a day with your granddaughter to take her to the panto? Or go when she’s down? ‘Eliza’s not down so we couldn’t take her’ such a strange strange family.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
So Richard Haworth gifted her bedding after she blatantly begged on her page.
I suggest we all message them and ask if we purchase the duvet & pillows will they #gift us the bed linen to go with it too?
What a greedy, desperate, grabby cunt she is!!!
The absolute state of her 🤮
That just makes me avoid the brand completely. Even if I desperately wanted the item I wouldn’t buy it on principle and I definitely wouldn’t use a discount code to line her already full pockets … NAH

Poptart

VIP Member
I've just noticed the first thing listed in her bio is Travel.....she goes to the same place every other year, on what grounds does she think shes bloody travel expert?!

• Haha

Teresa1974

Chatty Member
Wtf was that rant about?? And how many times did she say 'obviously'...im sure shes doing it on purpose now to wind me up (obviously).

• Haha