Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
They are so chavvy. No class at all, but they act like they’ve been rubbing shoulders with royalty. Can’t wait to see Brooke covered in baby sick and Beggy running on four hours sleep because the baby keeps they awake all night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Poptart

VIP Member
If Becky has sooo much going on and is sooo busy why can't Dawn decorate her own bloody Christmas tree?!

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Guess she’s taken down her Christmas decorations…probably bored because she’s had them up since august 😂😂

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Tagging carpet shop so she must have got it free or discounted .
Off to stockpile all the biscuits in M&S now . What a greedy woman.
I nearly vomited 🤮🤮🤮earlier with her picking food with pingers shoved in her ear and touching the dirty looking greasy hair ... You never see her clean, is not hygienic , paints over dirt and wears the most hideous cheap looking tatty clothes ever . How are people using her as their influencer ???

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Laugh about her getting a new tree cos she's changed colour scheme is that you can't see the actual tree once it's decorated anyway!
Came here to say same thing. With all deers and believe signs she cable ties to the tree you wouldn't know if she had a new tree or not 🤣

• Haha
That fuc@ing Christmas countdown has started!! 😡 I can’t afford food or petrol to get me to work and she’s banging on. I won’t be able to buy presents. Makes me really angry. She just has no concept of hardship at all.

Reactions: 14

Pollypocket7

I can’t believe she’s got another new tree because her colours have changed? Why do you need a whole new tree beggy? You could surely use the brand new tree you had gifted last year and give this one to a family in need this Christmas or give the brand new one you got last year to a deserving family but instead she’ll snap all the branches off and hang loads of crap on them and have them hanging around the bloody house 🙄

that company is awful and I’m shocked after the behaviour of them last year that she would promote them again - I know she has her tree up ridiculously early but for people who actually went to this company after her recommending the spent money on a tree only for it not to arrive in time and all the while beggy having 5 different trees up! It’s absolutely ludicrous that this woman has no morals whatsoever. She doesn’t care about the cost of living crisis that so many people are worried about this year - I understand she doesn’t need to worry about money fair play to the old boot but be more respectful to the people who are worrying about how they will afford Christmas this year. The families who are worrying about turning their heating on this winter let alone how they will give their children a magical Christmas! She makes me sick. Imagine her children worrying how to afford things for their children how would she feel then?

Marylou

VIP Member
Did she really buy toys to put in a stocking for a baby that's not even born yet 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's now going to be using Brookes home for content isn't she?
Who cares what paint, what colour etc, the same as Dawn's tree, why does she think people care? She truly believes she is some Interior Design guru doesn't she? She's deluded!!

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Shes never been Mrs Christmas, she just loves that Christmas is the season when you can spend spend spend & things go in the sale etc
So her spending habit isent as exposed as it normally would be. That's what it is.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Why move out and leave your shoes etc at home, oh yeah coz she’s never going out again now she has a baby. Old nanny beckphee will be on hand for when Brooke the blogger wants a much needed break
I was 18 when I moved out, bought a house myself, saved for it myself and lived alone for three years. Working, decorating, doing my food shop and paying my bills by myself.!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It would be cheaper to fly to Turkey than it is to pay for that sweatshop tat 😆
Does she think having designer named items (fake or genuine) make her look better than everyone else? In my eyes it makes her look like a chavvy wannabe, she'd look more classier if she just bought a good quality leather handbag from a decent department store.

Dexy

VIP Member
Omg the reel about boy or girl who cares what everyone’s predictions are ? 🤣 tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content. 🫣

• Haha

pugqueen

Chatty Member
Yeah right it’s not about things and what you have…..says the woman with so much crap in her house its at bursting point and who is constantly buying stuff….you need to listen to your own advice. Twat.

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
I don't believe there's anything seriously wrong, she's done this a few times and it's all to do with getting attention and upping her engagement. Also, she gets like this when she's just a bit fed up as the lazy git barely works. If there is something big, then I'm sorry for those that are suffering, but not for her as she's a cold, manipulative calculated bitch. 😑

• Heart