Beckyhomesweethome #61 And just like that, she blew a few grand on yet another lounge makeover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really ground my gears more than normal this morning, not even gonna go into that hideous tank top , can someone explain to an old bird how to report this witch please? For instance was that a glossy box in the background and would that qualify as a report please? So yeah

Reactions: 9
What the hell is that top…no wonder it was 2 quid it’s so cheap and nasty looking 😂😂 so she’s bought stuff at Primark, glamify, livias boutique just in the past couple of days ….she’s seriously ill with a spending addiction

Reactions: 11
There is a reason that top was £2!! So she’s still buying more that we haven’t seen, that’s Primark, River island, Glamify, Livis boutique, all in a few days
Absolutely!! Just because it's £2 Becky thinks, she should have it. Also she talks about layering it up on cold days, but wears a tee with it? Doesn't make any sense to me!

All this buying undoes her trying to be minimalist. She doesn't understand the concept at all. Definitely has a spending addiction.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t pay £2 for that jumper so how in the hell was it £40 full price, she looks absolutely awful in it and I really hope she doesn’t put it in the dryer lol, didn’t need the mental image of wiggins drooling over her no arse this morning, also why does she tan/makeup her face like she’s re-plastering the walls 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plastering the walls Saturday carpet Thursday??? :oops: No way will that be fully dried out and good for painting before you lay the carpet :rolleyes:, maybe in height of summer but definitely not in the winter ...........

Reactions: 13
She obviously used a tit groomer as most reputable ones are qualified to empty anal glands!

Reactions: 3
Complaining about a £35 delivery charge when she spunks £3672 a week on tit clothes.
Her shopping is COMPLETELY out of control and it’s really pissing me off!
it’s a treat to buy new clothes for a lot of people and she just shops constantly!

And why is that upstairs room being plastered?! Is it because it has 237 layers of cheap paint on it? Didn’t she decorate it like 5 minutes ago?
😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s not happy with that carpet shop is she 😂😂😂 that’s what happens when you’re too engrossed in the fact you’re spending money rather than what you’re spending it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Phahaha shes fuming and slagging off the carpet company now, you rip people off on the daily you tank topped twit...karma on your arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Becky....I've found a new home for all your stuff.. it's called the bin!! 👍🤣 because seriously nobody is going to want that tat!

Hilarious stories about Tapi Carpets! Fancy her coming on her insta stories ranting about them, just ring them and email them! Seriously needs to grow up!

Is it not normal that to see a breakdown of the cost in the store before going ahead?

This is what happens when you are so manic about spending that you don't stop to think, her brain must be like gotta get it done now all the time!! Big oops Becky!

Very true about her ripping people off daily but that's OK because it's her doing it. Becky doesn't like being ripped off that's not ok to her.

I was praying she would go for the leopard print 🤣 that would have been hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the duck does she think she is tagging them and slagging them like that, if I have an issue with a company I either email, call or go in the shop and sort it out face to face.
She really believes she is something important doesn't she, these instacunts think they are so entitled just because they have bots followers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who the duck does she think she is tagging them and slagging them like that, if I have an issue with a company I either email, call or go in the shop and sort it out face to face.
She really believes she is something important doesn't she, these instacunts think they are so entitled just because they have bots followers 😡
I'd just cancel her order if I was them

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.