Beckyhomesweethome #61 And just like that, she blew a few grand on yet another lounge makeover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an idiot 🤣

"I took a picture of a plug"

This had me in stitches! She took a picture of a plug because they had them in there and you can charge your phone, like most places these days.

Tim Hortons as pointed out on the last thread is Canadian not American. What struck me is that she didn't have any knowledge of the restaurant she was visiting and it was all about the "freebie" all about Becky! No real review and the best thing for her was the plug!

Comedy gold! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Manic to get into town for a jumper
She seriously has a problem complete nut job.. she will be clearing it out next year to charity shop 🙄

Reactions: 17
She was wearing that T-shirt yesterday the mink ….it was in Brookeblesshers story and also that hallway is she playing a game of let’s see how much toot we can cram into one small area and it’s so old fashioned

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an idiot 🤣

"I took a picture of a plug"

This had me in stitches! She took a picture of a plug because they had them in there and you can charge your phone, like most places these days.

Tim Hortons as pointed out on the last thread is Canadian not American. What struck me is that she didn't have any knowledge of the restaurant she was visiting and it was all about the "freebie" all about Becky! No real review and the best thing for her was the plug!

Comedy gold! 🤣🤣
I don’t think it was her that was invited I think she tagged along with Brooke, I saw Brooke was tagged on a Tim Horton story too, didn’t want a manic middle aged women eating a doughnut 😂

Reactions: 5
Am thinking its this jumper that shes made a mad dash to town for
She went to look at a bright orange one and several other things! 😳 wonder what she's actually come out with as she was basically trying on the whole shop. Unless that's what she went for, content, mention them in the hope of a discount or freebie! I hate everything she stands for!

Reactions: 10
Busting her skinny hole to run to the shop cause she seen a jumper online. And got more bracelets 🥴🥴🤢🤢 go to work fs. I must be the only head counting penny's to payday!!

Reactions: 23
She's just spunked today's wages before she even starts her shift 😏
She can't go a few days without spending, it's ridiculous. She didn't need anymore star jumpers or crappy bracelets...she already has more clothes in her dressing room than 'Libby' had in her boutique 🥴

Reactions: 21
Busting her skinny hole to run to the shop cause she seen a jumper online. And got more bracelets 🥴🥴🤢🤢 go to work fs. I must be the only head counting penny's to payday!!
She’s a dick. Nope I’m here counting too 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Search for her on the ASA site. They came to an agreed settlement. In other words she's had her wrists slapped and will be in hot water if she offends again.
Oh really? I didn’t know you could do that. I’ve reported her a number of times.

Search for her on the ASA site. They came to an agreed settlement. In other words she's had her wrists slapped and will be in hot water if she offends again.
Can you link? I cannot find it after searching

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.