Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion :
Becky’s room has had new plaster … let’s just wait for another disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
So not only is it pathetic that shes annoyed about losing a knife (and had to buy two off eBay which weren’t even right), let’s look at the bigger picture.

shes a woman in her 40s🤥
Standing in her kitchen complaining
About a bread knife
Talking to herself
into her phone
On a Thursday lunchtime
When most people are at work
In a rainbow tank top

Becky with the breakdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HMC

VIP Member
I’ve finally found out how she has so much money…..Only Fans!!!!!
D2D93425-6DC5-4A40-ADA8-11739539092C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Oh do bore the fuck off Beggy.
You reel off the same shite year in, year out.
Even after a pandemic which has seen so many lose their lives prematurely, you're going around wanting to throw more money at how you look.
Tbh, if I were you, I think I'd want to work on what's going on inside before I spunked more money on what I saw in the mirror.
Spend more time with your parents, make memories with your granddaughter, be more mindful about the waste you create, help out others less fortunate, do something more with your time instead of sleeping it away & spending copious amounts on materialistic shite that you can't take with you.
Because I can guarantee you, when you're on your death bed all the bullshit of possessions will mean nothing. It's how you are as a human being that people will talk about & remember when you're gone, not what your breasts or teeth looked like.
Read the room Beggy & change your mindset before it's too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MMMMM99

She's so funny, I just love this from her latest reel

"Your home has got to work for you and your family, like me my 2 spare bedrooms are dressing rooms and now used daily rather than just sitting unused"

So does that work for your family Begga or just you? 🤣🤣 because nobody and I mean nobody needs two dressing rooms! My sister in law lives in a 4 bed and her spare 4th bedroom is a guest room for my in laws or whoever else wants to stay. My mums spare bedroom is the same. My bedroom is my dressing room, that works for me and my family. I don't need two spare rooms to act as tat caves! 🤣 then again we do what's best for our family and not for ourselves
I will never get over them taking out their en-suite to create a wardrobe for Jason. So no 2nd bathroom, no spare room for guests or their grandchild, but a walk-in wardrobe and two rooms full of cheap polyester T-shirts and 90p flip flops. The sheer excess is repulsive, just like Beggy herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Marylou

VIP Member
Remember your "dear" friend Claire that passed away a few years ago Becky? What she would have done to grow old 😌 Life's a gift so maybe grow old gracefully and be thankful for the fact that you have 43 years under your belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Phahaha shes fuming and slagging off the carpet company now, you rip people off on the daily you tank topped twat...karma on your arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
In all seriousness who has a room just for shoes? It’s not normal, it’s not like she’s a celebrity with a room full of jimmy choos, they’re just 99p flip flops!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I have very little sympathy for her, she didn't need those B12 injections, if she had needed them her gp would have organised for them to be done.
So poorly yet it doesn't stop her trying to line her pockets with all the ads this morning.
Nah, get in the bin you greedy, desperate cunt, I can't be doing with her. I'll keep my sympathy for those who are genuinely unwell & don't bring these things on themselves.

sickofem

Chatty Member
Jason didn’t like it because it was busy! Bullshit. Jason didn’t like it because it’s beyond him, he was embarrassed to be in a budget supermarket because he’s stuck up & ignorant, neither of them have any idea about the real world or budgeting like most of the population. The only reason Beggy went was because Brookie had a shopping list of ‘dupes’ she’d seen on TikTok so Mummy went to fetch them for her, Jason went because Aldi is at Martlesham near the bike shop. Why go on about it being a journey when she goes there all the time for Home Bargains & M&S, never mentions the distance then. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
P.S Beggy - lots of local collections going on in Felixstowe for Ukraine, lots you can do to get involved, but you’re just way too pre occupied aren’t you, selfish cunt. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gogojo

VIP Member
She really doesn’t get it does she stupid pathetic insensitive waste of space . That Friday song happy Friday really HAPPY FRIDAY. Fuk right off .you thick stupid person.

Beggy it’s not going to be a happy Friday for a lot of people right now in Ukraine or in the uk. Price hikes. On many things people will and are going out of their minds with worry how they are going to have to pay for things .

Next it will be back to swipe ups and all will be forgotten because she doesn’t understand what is going on .

This dumb ass has a melt down over a bit of wind last week Beggy love imagine hearing air raid sirens from your house . That’s Frightening

I do wish she would take herself off Instagram because quite honestly I’m embarrassed for her . Clueless

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

HMC

VIP Member
Knowing how bad her attention to detail is and how she rushes everything, I’m looking forward to seeing how bad this all looks when she’s done😂😂😂

So she needs Matt to come and put her lights up….but she managed to put her own up when she had covid 🤔🤔🤥🤥🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28