Beckyhomesweethome #61 And just like that, she blew a few grand on yet another lounge makeover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I cannot link but will try to add a screenshot. They replied saying that my complaint raised a valid point and that they would ask her for an assurance that all future posts contain the required ad label.
I found it now. Thanks. I didn’t release you couldn’t actually see anything, it’s just listed but no further document

Reactions: 1
I found it now. Thanks. I didn’t release you couldn’t actually see anything, it’s just listed but no further document
Sorry if I misled you with regards to the available information. At least we know that they're on her case, so all the more reason to report her ongoing noncompliance. Could you imagine if she had to close her account? Oh the joys, although I would miss her total car crash of a life for entertainment

Reactions: 8
That cardigan looks too tight on her , aww did they not gift her or is she not declaring it??

Reactions: 2
Yes I didn’t realise you could search them either! Nice to see they’ve actually done something at last!

Reactions: 1
Is it me? Or do you all feel the same? As soon as I see an instagrammer posting a reel or pics of something that’s been gifted I immediately lose interest

Reactions: 16
She got on my final nerve and I’ve reported her to asa she needs a reality check. Imagine her Instagram being shut down, her whole life is through her phone and she is only interested in taking everything she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few hours at work to launder the drug money, a couple of ads and it's bedtime again.
She'd bleeping keel over if she had to do a real days graft, imagine her starting work at 6am & not finishing until 6pm, then cook, clean, shop, look after a family & do it all again the next day and the next etc etc...
She has chosen the insta life because she is greedy and lazy, she wants the £ for just sitting on her bony arse.
Absolute bleep of a human being 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She got on my final nerve and I’ve reported her to asa she needs a reality check. Imagine her Instagram being shut down, her whole life is through her phone and she is only interested in taking everything she can.
Is she not declaring ads again? I reported her a few months ago and the asa upheld my complaint. I also messaged her and and told her I was reporting her to them as I was fed up of her not declaring ads! 😂😂 then she blocked me! She did me a favour tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course Beggy hates peaky blinders as it requires more than one brain cell to watch. Don’t get me wrong I love abit of love island but she watches utter crap, I wouldn’t ever take a series recommendation from her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think we should all tell her how rubbish we think Emily in Paris is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a reason that top was £2!! So she’s still buying more that we haven’t seen, that’s Primark, River island, Glamify, Livis boutique, all in a few days

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The sooner this insta craze stops the better...i am sick to death of seeing people(usually very well off) being gifted free stuff and then gloating about it on their stories...I try not to buy anything endorsed by any of these freeloading influenzers...Martine Mccutcheon is another one who is absolutely loaded but doing ad after ad and happily accepting all the freebies...makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s a reason that jumper was £2 it’s tit, and why would you put a short sleeved T-shirt underneath it. You’ve made a tit jumper look shitter, you could’ve styled it like they did in the picture with a white shirt.

Also the fact she never washed anything new she’s a dirty skank, I wash EVERYTHING new. You don’t know who’s had their manky hands on it, and things smell horrible when they’re new.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another day another tit outfit. She looks like she’s fallen into the lost property box

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but what is she wearing 😂 that jumper is awful on her!!!!! With those white huge shoes. And the minging jangly bracelets. 😭

Reactions: 6
Ewww the way she said Jason said her bum looks nice 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and sorry but what bum??? She doesn’t have one! All skin and bone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Also that’s glossy box advent calendar is still in the back ground where she put it when she got it, unopened.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.