Beckyhomesweethome #61 And just like that, she blew a few grand on yet another lounge makeover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s shared a collection point in Felixstowe for Ukraine, let’s hope 90% of those clothes and shoes are donated
Still annoyed by Tapi 🤣 the delivery charge is to get the carpet to the store not the carpet fitter to her house
duck sake, imagine the poor Ukranian who ends up with a pair of her donated flip flops?!

Reactions: 6
The absolute fruit cake has over 50 pairs of flip flops.
Disgusting why she would need that many.
Awful cheap room with awful cheap shoes, no class whatsoever.
And she’s so pleased with how it’s “tuned”out…god knows why it’s exactly the same as before….tit.
I thought you got rid of flip flops after summer as they harbour bacteria

Reactions: 2
Why does she always look so grubby looking , roots showing on the dirty bleached blonde hair and clothes colours clashing . The amount of flip flops , unreal!!! How are people influenced by this woman .

Reactions: 4
Putting make up on she totally attacked herself no wonder her face looks like a pair of bawbags...so aye nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine if being busy was going to b&M the chemist and a party

Reactions: 5
Imagine if being busy was going to b&M the chemist and a party
The dream! Clearly I need to move to a port and start a life of crime.

Could someone start a new thread please? I just went to but don’t have permission yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.