Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounded like she was wearing flippers there! I really don’t know why she feels the need to film
e v e r y t h i n g
Iv just hung my washing outside and if I were to film myself and and tell everyone I have on Instagram I would actually feel so ridiculous 😂
I would be blocked by everyone 🤣🤣🤣

Bit rich coming from someone who lets their daughter drive with her bleeping phone on her lap 😡
And yet she does this all the time. And what was the point of that flip flop video?? Wonder how she got to work, did she illegally drive in those flip flops??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who classes buying tat of EBay as a ‘job’ 🤣🤣🤣
A job? She only works about 10 hours a week handing out 2ps to scrawny teenagers. Ffs she needs to do a proper days graft, earn and spend her own money on shite and then complain about being tired/needing a nap/being busy. She goes on like she is a bloody saint

Reactions: 8
Yes!! And the way she screwed her nose when saying ‘their getting married in a few weeks’ like it was the last thing she wanted to do and couldn’t really give a tit.
Well its not like she's gonna miss the birth cos of the wedding is it....can't imagine phoebe wanting her anywhere near her in the delivery room 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Well its not like she's gonna miss the birth cos of the wedding is it....can't imagine phoebe wanting her anywhere near her in the delivery room 🙈🙈
She’d be up close filming Phoebes fanny if she got the chance. So glad Mac tells her to duck off everytime she tries to film him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First day of the holidays? Is she stupid? It’s tuesday. Most people count yesterday or even Saturday as the first day of the holidays the deluded moron. And why does she insist on wearing tops that are too big with no bra.
“We know what we gotta do for the wedding on the day now” well I hope that’s not film every second of it with your screeching over the top of it.
Not defending her or anything like that by any means but where I am it is classed as first day of holiday too as kids broke up at 2pm.
So guess where she is was the same hence her saying it's the first day of holiday. Well actually first half day of holiday.
And yeah it's mid week but kids don't always break up on a Friday 😀👍🏼

Reactions: 3
Are you sure that was her flip flops you could hear? 😂 She was sweating after all!!
I’m dead 😂

You’ve won the internet today 😂 (and made one of my residents chuckle at work as She’s been following this thread with me 😂)

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I was thinking. Try not wearing a 15 million tog dressing gown in 25 degrees heat and see how you get on flower. Ffs.
I don’t even know how she can wear that thing, it’s 24° in Scotland this morning and I am BAKING, it’s like 30° where she is! Thy dressing gown must be so minging after wearing it in this heat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s even gotta have alcoholic candles! Bet she actually burns these ones and then drinks the wax

How can she do a story taking the piss out of Jason’s clothes saying he looks like Jim Royle and the very next story she’s going on about checking in with people to make sure they’re ok and be nice. What a bleeping idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not defending her or anything like that by any means but where I am it is classed as first day of holiday too as kids broke up at 2pm.
So guess where she is was the same hence her saying it's the first day of holiday. Well actually first half day of holiday.
And yeah it's mid week but kids don't always break up on a Friday 😀👍🏼
Felixstowe kids break up from school today ;)

Did anyone find out the site where the the beauty place she used is being slated?? Im far too nosey, I need to have a look! 🤣🤣
It was on Facebook. Some poor girl had "fibroblast" treatment and got shocking infections and scarring from it. She quietly tried to sue for her £500 treatment cost back to find out the beautician wasn't insured to do the procedure so the no-win-no-fee solicitor couldn't claim his costs back! So she went public to try and shame this woman into giving her treatment cost back. Still no refund as far as I can tell!! But she's taken the "fibroblast" out of her business page it seems. A lot more people coming out the woodworks for tit treatment (eg EYEBROWS!) they've had there too, and the owner coming across as v arrogant - not accepting ANY criticism of her "work".

The salon is called Tinks. I nearly booked in to get my eyebrows done there I'm so glad I didn' t go through with it!!! I do have a screenshot of the post on FB but I struggled to upload it here, it said it was too big :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Why has she gotta keep telling us it’s hot? Oh really, I thought it was snowing outside. Thank god you let everyone know! Has she never seen people at the beach before? ‘There’s people in the sea! There’s people all the way down the prom today’ yeah people tend to do that when they go to the beach you twit. Thought she was meant to be at work? Instead she’s stood there filming people who probably don’t wanna be filmed and shown to 60,000 random strangers on the internet

Felixstowe kids break up from school today ;)

It was on Facebook. Some poor girl had "fibroblast" treatment and got shocking infections and scarring from it. She quietly tried to sue for her £500 treatment cost back to find out the beautician wasn't insured to do the procedure so the no-win-no-fee solicitor couldn't claim his costs back! So she went public to try and shame this woman into giving her treatment cost back. Still no refund as far as I can tell!! But she's taken the "fibroblast" out of her business page it seems. A lot more people coming out the woodworks for tit treatment (eg EYEBROWS!) they've had there too, and the owner coming across as v arrogant - not accepting ANY criticism of her "work".

The salon is called Tinks. I nearly booked in to get my eyebrows done there I'm so glad I didn' t go through with it!!! I do have a screenshot of the post on FB but I struggled to upload it here, it said it was too big :rolleyes:
I don’t think Beggy goes there anymore, she’s tagged a place called Hidden Beauty. Which is an apt name considering there’s no beauty in those awful nails 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.