Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more times is she going to mention Jason’s tan / colour?
duck off you alcoholic, annoying woman!

Reactions: 9
Laughing at him wearing pink 🙄 I love my husband wearing pink tops. Has she never heard of the phrase “only real men wear pink” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
‘Hut hut hut’ 🤢 honestly made me feel angry 😂 who the duck does she think she is taking the piss out of her husbands tan lines. Has she never seen tan lines before? Shall we all slap on some tanya white bits so we can look like a dirty sewer rat like you Beggy? How many times is she gonna go on about it? No one actually cares! She really has absolutely no content and you’d think after having a so called eating disorder and knowing what it’s like to constantly pick apart your appearance taking the piss out of other people’s appearances shouldn’t even be entering her mind but she actually enjoys it. She’s sick in the bleeping head. ‘Why have you got pink t-shirt on’ (she can’t even speak properly) maybe because he bleeping wants to wear it? Just like you wanna wear toddlers clothes you silly witch.

Did he just say he's wearing pink because he's a browner?
He said because it makes him look browner

Please tell me Brooke isn’t gonna eat that ice pole after dolly’s been licking the tit out of it?! And isn’t it bad to give dogs ice in hot weather?

Reactions: 8
‘Hut hut hut’ 🤢 honestly made me feel angry 😂 who the duck does she think she is taking the piss out of her husbands tan lines. Has she never seen tan lines before? Shall we all slap on some tanya white bits so we can look like a dirty sewer rat like you Beggy? How many times is she gonna go on about it? No one actually cares! She really has absolutely no content and you’d think after having a so called eating disorder and knowing what it’s like to constantly pick apart your appearance taking the piss out of other people’s appearances shouldn’t even be entering her mind but she actually enjoys it. She’s sick in the bleeping head. ‘Why have you got pink t-shirt on’ (she can’t even speak properly) maybe because he bleeping wants to wear it? Just like you wanna wear toddlers clothes you silly witch.

He said because it makes him look browner

Please tell me Brooke isn’t gonna eat that ice pole after dolly’s been licking the tit out of it?! And isn’t it bad to give dogs ice in hot weather?
Phew thought i heard something else

Reactions: 3
Three grid posts today and only 11 replies from her 63.6k followers. Either people are bored of the tit she posts or the majority of her followers are bought 🤔

Reactions: 11
Three grid posts today and only 11 replies from her 63.6k followers. Either people are bored of the tit she posts or the majority of her followers are bought 🤔
I think it’s both. Can’t believe she actually posted a picture of a bleeping fan. Like who on earth gives a tit. And constantly telling everyone it’s hot. WE KNOW. WE’RE ALL HOT FUNNILY ENOUGH 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
View attachment 29892I'm hoping this will work now I'm on a desktop computer?!

I think it's still where she goes for her brows and lashes, it's where she got them microbladed anyway.
She definitely got her eyebrows done there by the same woman & gets them topped up there, she done a video on it once! Her eyebrows are awful, uneven for a start!

Explains the state of her lashes too then! Wonder if she’s insured to do those 😬
I think she gets her lashes done at the salon where Brook works which is a different one

Reactions: 3
Why does she always tuck her hair behind that huge ear then straight away flick it out again?
I wanna shave her bleeping head!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she OVER pronounce some letters like hoTTT , it’s so HoTT 😂🙄 Also how can a photo of a boring silver fan close up get nearly 300 likes ? She is probably buying likes I bet too

Reactions: 4
Just when you think you’ve seen it all you’re confronted by a fan blowing at her minge 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.