Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping this will work now I'm on a desktop computer?!

Why has she gotta keep telling us it’s hot? Oh really, I thought it was snowing outside. Thank god you let everyone know! Has she never seen people at the beach before? ‘There’s people in the sea! There’s people all the way down the prom today’ yeah people tend to do that when they go to the beach you twit. Thought she was meant to be at work? Instead she’s stood there filming people who probably don’t wanna be filmed and shown to 60,000 random strangers on the internet

I don’t think Beggy goes there anymore, she’s tagged a place called Hidden Beauty. Which is an apt name considering there’s no beauty in those awful nails 🤢
I think it's still where she goes for her brows and lashes, it's where she got them microbladed anyway.

Reactions: 3
Right. Why is this. Yes. Dozey Beggy. Working in £1. Flip flop. Who cares what your working in bloody flip flops. No love wake up . Health and safety ect, quid flip flops in a work place no. . Stupid. Thick.
F

Reactions: 2
Yes, she’s supposed to be at work, but is tragically addicted to being on her phone, and filming every single element of her sad sad life. Turns out we know the owner of the arcade where she works. Can’t wait to have a little chat about their incredibly relaxed policy about the use of mobile phones in the workplace. Also might point out that she’s in need of a bit more to do, as Beggy is so bored at work that she is posting endlessly whilst she is there.
Why has she gotta keep telling us it’s hot? Oh really, I thought it was snowing outside. Thank god you let everyone know! Has she never seen people at the beach before? ‘There’s people in the sea! There’s people all the way down the prom today’ yeah people tend to do that when they go to the beach you twit. Thought she was meant to be at work? Instead she’s stood there filming people who probably don’t wanna be filmed and shown to 60,000 random strangers on the internet

I don’t think Beggy goes there anymore, she’s tagged a place called Hidden Beauty. Which is an apt name considering there’s no beauty in those awful nails 🤢

Reactions: 11
Right. Why is this. Yes. Dozey Beggy. Working in £1. Flip flop. Who cares what your work is No love wake up . Health and safety ect, quid flip flops in a work place no. . Stupid. Thick. Really. What on earth are these people on Words fail me
F

I was thinking the same. You cant video school plays etc, surely its not legal to video other people and their children and plaster on ista without their consent. She does it everywhere she goes. 🤬

Reactions: 7
Has she ever heard the phrase “less is more”
Stop wittering on. We know it’s hot. Most people cook tea in the evening. Stop with the pointless drivel!

Reactions: 3
Is that her content today, saying it’s HOT 500 times ( in case we didn’t know) and posting a pic of a fan on her grid.
Riveting tit that Beggy 😴

Reactions: 5
Her hair must be greasy as duck keep playing with it and tucked it behind her ear. Just put a clip in you dick head

Reactions: 4
On the drink again 🍷
Just watched her filming the beach, she zoomed right in on 3 women sitting having a chat, god id love for one day someone to catch her filming them and give her a good slap

Reactions: 6
Her hair must be greasy as duck keep playing with it and tucked it behind her ear. Just put a clip in you dick head
She’s not washed it in days, with this heat as well and she’s been to the gym and work. You always know when she’s washed it as you get a tutorial & a swipe up for a comb she doesn’t even use 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s not washed it in days, with this heat as well and she’s been to the gym and work. You always know when she’s washed it as you get a tutorial & a swipe up for a comb she doesn’t even use 😤
In this weather, post gym and her workplace (amusement arcades are FULL of germs 🤮🤮🤮🤮) , she NEEDS to wash it every other day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.