Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sick of her doing stories talking and chewing food at the same time 🤢 nobody wants to hear your food swishing around your colossal gums and in between your gappy tic tac teeth, swallow your bleeping food before you pick your phone up you dirty woman!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
‘I’ve just sweated in places I didn’t know I could sweat’ 🤢 WHY WHY WHY do we want or need to know this. Why does she keep over sharing her disgusting bodily functions! She’s an actual disgrace.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
‘I’ve just sweated in places I didn’t know I could sweat’ 🤢 WHY WHY WHY do we want or need to know this. Why does she keep over sharing her disgusting bodily functions! She’s an actual disgrace.
If that was my Mum , filming herself SO much EVERY DAY talking absolute tit and CONSTANTLY buying ABSOLUTE tit I would be mortified .

She really does act like shes some celeb PAHAHAHA . 🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Please tell me she washed her hair?! After the heat of yesterday and during the night and a gym session...🤢

She didn’t wash her hair did she!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
First day of the holidays? Is she stupid? It’s tuesday. Most people count yesterday or even Saturday as the first day of the holidays the deluded moron. And why does she insist on wearing tops that are too big with no bra.
“We know what we gotta do for the wedding on the day now” well I hope that’s not film every second of it with your screeching over the top of it.

I found the “blah blah blah” whilst talking about her nephews wedding a little offensive, if that was my auntie I’d have told her to forget it and not to bother helping if that’s the attitude!!

I found the “blah blah blah” whilst talking about her nephews wedding a little offensive, if that was my auntie I’d have told her to forget it and not to bother helping if that’s the attitude!!

Yes!! And the way she screwed her nose when saying ‘their getting married in a few weeks’ like it was the last thing she wanted to do and couldn’t really give a tit.

Reactions: 8
The last story, just the noise of her bleeping flip flops flipping and flopping down the street 😡😡😡 what was the actual point other than just to annoy everyone!!

Yes!! And the way she screwed her nose when saying ‘their getting married in a few weeks’ like it was the last thing she wanted to do and couldn’t really give a tit.
Absolutely this, I also thought she thought the nephew was at fault for getting married a around the due date of her granddaughter. She’s so disrespectful!

The last story, just the noise of her bleeping flip flops flipping and flopping down the street 😡😡😡 what was the actual point other than just to annoy everyone!!

Absolutely this, I also thought she thought the nephew was at fault for getting married a around the due date of her granddaughter. She’s so disrespectful!
Are you sure that was her flip flops you could hear? 😂 She was sweating after all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Sounded like she was wearing flippers there! I really don’t know why she feels the need to film
e v e r y t h i n g
Iv just hung my washing outside and if I were to film myself and and tell everyone I have on Instagram I would actually feel so ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her attitude about the Nephew’s wedding was appalling. If I were them I’d tell her to duck off and not attend. It’s because it won’t all be about her, or they’ve told her they don’t want it videoing. Can you imagine that drunken hag making a show of herself on the dance floor, flapping those gums and dragon feet around. Whilst filming boomerangs, naturally.

• Sick
Please read her latest post! Did she not go to school?

Does she not know how to bleeping spell! Christ!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.