Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The salon she gets her nails & eyebrows done is being slated on a local page, not that anyone here will be surprised after seeing our Beggy!!

Reactions: 14
And Brooke still driving with her phone in her lap!
She’ll only learn when she either hurts herself or worse still, someone else. bleeping moron!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I noticed she drops her phone as Becky turns the camera towards her. A accident waiting to happen.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
My sisters friend was killed by someone who was using their phone whilst driving. It only takes a split second for you to lose your concentration and something awful to happen.
If you check Brooke’s highlights she has one called ‘Jammin’ which clearly shows her driving & filming at night at the same time.

Here’s a message for you Becky...
How are you going to feel when you and Jason get a knock at the door one night saying Brooke has crashed her car and is seriously hurt? I mean, come on, you’re her mother, drum some bloody common sense into the girl before she does something that could change all of your life’s forever!!!!

Reactions: 15
I noticed she drops her phone as Becky turns the camera towards her. A accident waiting to happen.🤬
OMG yes I’ve just noticed that when I watched it back . Disgusting behaviour . So irresponsible! It’s the fact she could endanger other people’s lives ! I never have sympathy if the offender got hurt!

Reactions: 8
Love how she tried to blame dawn and shelly for her constant drinking, who is she actually trying to kid? She’s an alcoholic. Is it dawn and Shelly making her go out tonight when they’re not even in the country? Is it them that make her drink at home every night or at events they’re not at? Is it them that make her look up different gins online? I don’t think so. Beggy take responsibility for your own pathetic actions. Brooke is driving Beggys car again? And throws her phone down when she sees she’s being filmed (unwillingly as usual).

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Clearly dropped the phone in her lap when Becky turns the camera on her. And she’s looking at Becky, no eyes on the road. Seriously! 😡
8C463346-D33C-45D8-BFC6-8E8C9D1308B3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When you take a photo of a random group of people and pretend they’re your friends 🤣🤣 ffs. We all know if she actually knew them she’d be screeching over at them with her rubber chicken voice. I bet they’re so jealous they didn’t get in to an Ibiza night that looks like karaoke on a freezing cold windy pier 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she was clearly on her phone then....yet again and dropped it when she turned the camera to her 😡😡😡😡 how long until the post is deleted.

So Brooke obvs thinks she is above the law and the rules of the road dont apply and shame on you Becky for encouraging her. Fingers crossed she doesn't cause and accident and hurt someone else cos you know it's banned for a reason!!!!!!

• Angry
When you take a photo of a random group of people and pretend they’re your friends 🤣🤣 ffs. We all know if she actually knew them she’d be screeching over at them with her rubber chicken voice. I bet they’re so jealous they didn’t get in to an Ibiza night that looks like karaoke on a freezing cold windy pier 😂😂😂
Isn’t she vile laughing & taking pics of people without their knowledge and posting it on her stories for 60k people to see.
She makes me sick 😡

Omg she was clearly on her phone then....yet again and dropped it when she turned the camera to her 😡😡😡😡 how long until the post is deleted.

So Brooke obvs thinks she is above the law and the rules of the road dont apply and shame on you Becky for encouraging her. Fingers crossed she doesn't cause and accident and hurt someone else cos you know it's banned for a reason!!!!!!
Automatic ban if she gets caught as she’s had her license less than 2 years

Reactions: 9

Even if they were her friends why would you laugh and ridicule them on a public domain??

Automatic ban if she gets caught as she’s had her license less than 2 years
Shame she never seems to get caught 😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
Why are companies still gifting her things when she behaves in this way. No seat belt and a daughter than cannot put her phone down for 5 minutes. Great example for 60k followers!

bleeping idiots!

It’s been bugging me who she reminds me of, it’s Dawn from Gavin and Stacey!

• Haha
Bet she’ll be screeching down her phone later, thinking she’s made it big time, queen of clean tagged her in one of her stories 🙄🙄😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.