Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. I’m a palliative CA and I’d love to be as “busy” and “exhausted” as she is. I think I must be grumpy today as usually I don’t give two hoots what anyone else does with their time. Maybe I’m due on 🤔😂
Snap I am care assistant I work 12hr shift..

Reactions: 3
So she ‘needed that nap’ 😂 cracks me up ‘love a lazy sunday’ Every day is lazy for you Beggy. ‘The whole days just gone and I haven’t done anything which is so unlike me’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 delusional or what? Honestly she should be on a comedy sketch. It’s like Waynetta Slob saying she never sits down to relax. You need a reality check Beggy 😂 nobody asks about your straighteners or your straw hair or your stupid comb that is a completely different one to the one you keep doing swipe ups for! We don’t care about a crappy comb!! Get over it. What is she wearing in that pic? She looks a mess. What are those shoes? 🤢 and drinking again what a surprise

Reactions: 8
Dawn’s cruise just “landed” in Santorini. 😁

“Obviously didn’t drive to the boot sale” yeah because you know next time you’re planning to, whilst still over the limit from the night before, I’m reporting your ass to Suffolk police to give you a pull

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t get over how crispy her hair sounds when she’s combing it in that straightening video. How can someone who’s daughter is a hairdresser, have such terrible hair! It does absolutely nothing for her face shape, it drowns her

Reactions: 5
‘Jason’s got out of food shopping with me so Brooke’s gonna come. So yeah Brooke’s coming food shopping with me’ why does she have to repeat herself constantly? It’s like she just can’t think of anything to say so she says the same things over and over again. And she’s going to home bargains for the food shop?? Going to buy utter shite more like! She looks like she’s wearing a plastic bin bag

Reactions: 2
She always used to go food shopping alone, why does she need someone to accompany her now?? A driver maybe?? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh get over yourself, it's the same as saying 'tall dark and handsome', she's not being racist in any way with an emoji
You get over yourself. I didn’t call her racist I simply stated that’s ignorant.

You put a hashtag #black then put dark skinned men’s faces. I find offensive so stated.

If you don’t find it the same good for you but don’t get abusive to me !

Reactions: 2
You get over yourself. I didn’t call her racist I simply stated that’s ignorant.

You put a hashtag #black then put dark skinned men’s faces. I find offensive so stated.

It's more the fact that they are completely irrelevant to each other tbh. Candle is black, emojis aren't even black but the next level of tan..Sorry for offending you ✌🏻

Reactions: 1

You implied she was being racist by trying to point out she had used black face emojis when quite clearly she hasn't ...stop trying to make a racial issue out of one that isnt even there

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You implied she was being racist by trying to point out she had used black face emojis when quite clearly she hasn't ...stop trying to make a racial issue out of one that isnt even there
I simply didn't.

I found it unnecessary and in bad taste so get over yourself. I have my opinion.

<<edited by moderator, please continue without attacking each other and move on from this misunderstanding/topic>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.