Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaannnnddd...she's pissed again.....what part of her thinks it's good/interesting/relatable content to post the far end of a fart about her constant buying/drinking/attention seeking!?

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone,
Arguments have been removed from your thread,
please refrain from arguing amongst each other or attempting to moderate.
If a post breaks site rules. Report it.
If you don’t like a post. Ignore it.
But don’t attempt to tell others what they can or can’t discuss.
Thank you xxx

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone,
Arguments have been removed from your thread,
please refrain from arguing amongst each other or attempting to moderate.
If a post breaks site rules. Report it.
If you don’t like a post. Ignore it.
But don’t attempt to tell others what they can or can’t discuss.
Thank you xxx
That’s fine I understand I just don’t get the really personal insults that’s all.

Reactions: 2
The salon she gets her nails & eyebrows done is being slated on a local page, not that anyone here will be surprised after seeing our Beggy!!
I was about to post this, the post has been shared 150 times, she’s gonna get shut down over this!! Terrible. And I’ve seen so many more bad reviews about the place. I have screenshotted it but can’t upload as it’s too large ☹

Reactions: 3
Is she still pissed or what?? What the hell where those last stories about watching her sniff a bloody candle, smells like a man, wtf??? Smells sexy. She makes no sense, aftershave she may find nice and sexy on a man probably smells gross to another. If there’s no content why not just say morning and leave it at that 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is going on with her lashes 🤨
A good lash technician costs £££. Not the pennies she no doubt paid for those stuck on pubes

• Haha
And yet more Soul Candles she will never burn or use. How can you be a brand ambassador when you don’t even make use of the brand you’re meant to be advertising. Such bollocks 🤷🏻‍♀️

It smells...Sniff sniff sniff...SEXY! Unlike yourself then Begs 💁🏻‍♀️

Imagine filming yourself when you’ve not even showered, washed your hair or even brushed your teeth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was about to post this, the post has been shared 150 times, she’s gonna get shut down over this!! Terrible. And I’ve seen so many more bad reviews about the place. I have screenshotted it but can’t upload as it’s too large ☹
Where is it posted??

‘I’ve heard from Mac, had a text from Brooke’ why is she even bothering to tell us that? She’s probably lying anyway cos they can’t stand her. Bet she’s been harassing dawn and Shelly on their cruise and they’ve turned their phones off and told her they had no signal 😂 why does she need so many tacky plastic candy canes in July???? 🤢 they look tit. ‘Don’t add this to your soul stories please’ there’s already 60k people watching (apparently) we can all see you look like tit.. what difference does it make if arsoul show that you look like tit as well? Idiot. ‘Use my code I don’t benefit from that you benefit from it’ that’s cos you get it all for free you stupid moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can’t save 10% on something that’s free! ‘If you use my code to save 10% you can save 10% so make sure you use it, it just saves you 10%’ 🤣🤣 I didn’t quite get that can you repeat it?? ‘I didn’t drive to the bootsale this morning, I was up at 6 but didn’t go’ I wonder why? 🤔 she’s definitely been done for drink driving or driving with her phone or both! ‘I’m glad I didn’t bother cos my sister and my mum text to say it was tit so I didn’t miss anything’ why not go anyways just to see your family that you never bother with?? Omg the stories of her sniffing the candle!!! Wtf is she on?? 🤣🤣 cringe as duck. She’s so weird and embarrassing! ‘Just thought I’d tell you that’ anyone else wanna punch the screen when she says that. She’s literally so boring, she has nothing to say so she just talks complete tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‘I’ve heard from Mac, had a text from Brooke’ why is she even bothering to tell us that? She’s probably lying anyway cos they can’t stand her. Bet she’s been harassing dawn and Shelly on their cruise and they’ve turned their phones off and told her they had no signal 😂 why does she need so many tacky plastic candy canes in July???? 🤢 they look tit. ‘Don’t add this to your soul stories please’ there’s already 60k people watching (apparently) we can all see you look like tit.. what difference does it make if arsoul show that you look like tit as well? Idiot. ‘Use my code I don’t benefit from that you benefit from it’ that’s cos you get it all for free you stupid moron 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can’t save 10% on something that’s free! ‘If you use my code to save 10% you can save 10% so make sure you use it, it just saves you 10%’ 🤣🤣 I didn’t quite get that can you repeat it?? ‘I didn’t drive to the bootsale this morning, I was up at 6 but didn’t go’ I wonder why? 🤔 she’s definitely been done for drink driving or driving with her phone or both! ‘I’m glad I didn’t bother cos my sister and my mum text to say it was tit so I didn’t miss anything’ why not go anyways just to see your family that you never bother with?? Omg the stories of her sniffing the candle!!! Wtf is she on?? 🤣🤣 cringe as duck. She’s so weird and embarrassing! ‘Just thought I’d tell you that’ anyone else wanna punch the screen when she says that. She’s literally so boring, she has nothing to say so she just talks complete tit
As hilarious and true as this is, you do know you don't have to watch her stories, right? 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.