Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that way, all that petrol money, hotel costs etc just to pack a candle...She is so desperate to be liked and needed she’ll do anything!

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.
I'm ashamed to say I was drawn in by the hype .. I bought a miniature set of a range that everyone was raving about + when it arrived I wanted to love it, after all, even at the sale price it was it was still bloody extortionate. Honestly, it smelt absolutely vile. It was meant to calm + relax - never the quitter I put it in bedroom unlit - seriously I was awake all f'in night wheezing with my asthma! Gone back in box now ready to give to someone I don't like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should she be saying peoples names and what they've ordered? Doesn't that break GDPR?

Reactions: 18
Wtf was that floaty knee bendy dance in the mirror 😂😂😂😂 ive had it with this bleep i really have she looks like a bleeping tee-pee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going out for a meal now, what’s the bet the surprise guest will be Gemma from tropic!! She lives by soul candles. she sends beggy free stuff too

Reactions: 7
All that way, all that petrol money, hotel costs etc just to pack a candle...She is so desperate to be liked and needed she’ll do anything!
It’s really sad isn’t it. That she’s that desperate to be liked she’d go to any lengths.

Reactions: 4
Hi Dawn! You’ve obviously been having a little snoop on here to know us ‘trolls’ (Beggy’s words not mine) have been speculating over Beggy’s lack of driving of late. Loved your comment on her grid post saying ‘well done for driving’ I assume that was for our benefit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Dawn! You’ve obviously been having a little snoop on here to know us ‘trolls’ (Beggy’s words not mine) have been speculating over Beggy’s lack of driving of late. Loved your comment on her grid post saying ‘well done for driving’ I assume that was for our benefit 😂
Well done for swinging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why's dawn saying well done for driving? Do you think she's pranged another car an has been too scared to drive for a bit 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.
I have! And can honestly say it’s the worst diffuser I have ever used. There was hardly any smell to it. The £1 primark ones are 1000 better. I just can’t see (or smell) what the fuss is about with all their products.

Reactions: 3
I'm ashamed to say I was drawn in by the hype .. I bought a miniature set of a range that everyone was raving about + when it arrived I wanted to love it, after all, even at the sale price it was it was still bloody extortionate. Honestly, it smelt absolutely vile. It was meant to calm + relax - never the quitter I put it in bedroom unlit - seriously I was awake all f'in night wheezing with my asthma! Gone back in box now ready to give to someone I don't like 😂
Worse candles I’ve ever had tbh

Reactions: 2
‘What else shall I give them!!!!’ Getting excited like a bleeping 2 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘You get a candle another candle a diffuser AND A NOTE FROM ME’ duck me does she think we’re all gonna go and order and enter her crappy giveaway cos we all want that piece of paper she’s signed 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping get over yourself you haggard old bat! FFS what is that awkward cringy knee dance thing in the mirror? Honestly she’s an embarrassment, I literally cringe for her 🤢 ‘you get the freebies with your order with my little signed thing’ ffs get over yourself nobody cares that you’ve written your name on a bit of bleeping card you absolute prick!!! Why is she staying in a room with 2 beds when it’s just her? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she has spent the weekend practicing her 'autograph' thinking she's some kind of celeb. Pathetic. Can go all that way for some tacky candle place, screeching like a duck wit but cannot see her mam for more than half an hour. This lady is so desperate to be insta famous. Sad bleep

Reactions: 5
‘What else shall I give them!!!!’ Getting excited like a bleeping 2 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘You get a candle another candle a diffuser AND A NOTE FROM ME’ duck me does she think we’re all gonna go and order and enter her crappy giveaway cos we all want that piece of paper she’s signed 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping get over yourself you haggard old bat! FFS what is that awkward cringy knee dance thing in the mirror? Honestly she’s an embarrassment, I literally cringe for her 🤢 ‘you get the freebies with your order with my little signed thing’ ffs get over yourself nobody cares that you’ve written your name on a bit of bleeping card you absolute prick!!! Why is she staying in a room with 2 beds when it’s just her? 🤔
She’s hoping for a visit from Gaz 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think they’ve gotten rid of Brooke’s car since the insurance went up and just added her onto Beggys car because they pay for it. Can’t be wasting money on a car for your kid when you need to go buy tat 500 times a week 🙄

I’ve had relax spray, diffuser, wax melts & candles & the candles were awful, the smell was just horrendous like a burning fire, my husband told me to bin it. The only decent thing was the evoke diffuser, but I still won’t purchase it again, they’re so over priced for what you get!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.