Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there she goes filming two little boys and putting it on her stories for 60k plus strangers to watch. No doubt never asked permission for that either

Reactions: 8
Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.
I bought a relax diffuser after seeing rave reviews on it helping you sleep. So had it in bedroom, away from direct light and heat. It evaporated in just over a week, never worked, lost more sleep and £££

Reactions: 5
Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.
They really are tit. They spray the boxes so you’re fooled into thinking they might be ok. Arsoul is very accurate 😂

Reactions: 4
‘What else shall I give them!!!!’ Getting excited like a bleeping 2 year old 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘You get a candle another candle a diffuser AND A NOTE FROM ME’ duck me does she think we’re all gonna go and order and enter her crappy giveaway cos we all want that piece of paper she’s signed 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping get over yourself you haggard old bat! FFS what is that awkward cringy knee dance thing in the mirror? Honestly she’s an embarrassment, I literally cringe for her 🤢 ‘you get the freebies with your order with my little signed thing’ ffs get over yourself nobody cares that you’ve written your name on a bit of bleeping card you absolute prick!!! Why is she staying in a room with 2 beds when it’s just her? 🤔
Deffo expecting a male companion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From her stories earlier I got the impression those other two ladies weren’t as interested as her. Every time she showed us something or spoke they seemed to be just chatting amongst themselves. I cringed for her, she came across as the third wheel trying to fit in.

Reactions: 8
From her stories earlier I got the impression those other two ladies weren’t as interested as her. Every time she showed us something or spoke they seemed to be just chatting amongst themselves. I cringed for her, she came across as the third wheel trying to fit in.
I thought that too ... They were just minding their own business enjoying a drink + she was shrieking on about a tree in her drink - how embarrassing 🤦

Reactions: 5
I’ve had such a lush night.
Becky stop trying to make lush happen. bleeping cringe

Reactions: 7
Just watched the insta stories on the Soul Candle page, flipping heck that Gemma needs to calm herself down, LOOK WHO’S HERE TODAY! Ease up Gemma, it’s Beggy not Kate Middleton! Bit over the top! Any normal person would keep it on the down low if that fruitloop rocked up at your business HQ!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All those clothes she has and all she can rock up in is that vile star jumper that’s like a bin bag on her & those Nora batty jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All those clothes she has and all she can rock up in is that vile star jumper that’s like a bin bag on her & those Nora batty jeans.
Because the woman in Olivia’s boutique blew smoke up Beggy’s arse telling her how amaaaazing she looked (whilst in reality she’s thinking ‘cheers easy’ and rubbing her hands together as Beggy spends more money on overpriced tacky lips sweaters)

Reactions: 6
“I could do this lifestyle, staying in hotels and having breakfast cooked for me” duck OFF!!’ She really truly believes she is some kinda famous insta star doesn’t she. Reality check sweetie, you are not. 60,000 followers only every a few thousand likes on the grid if that, you are still just old Becky from the shite seaside town of Felixstowe that works just 16 hours a week in a tacky amusement arcade, handing out 2ps to children!!! seriously hate when people try to be something they’re not!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“I could do this lifestyle, staying in hotels and having breakfast cooked for me” duck OFF!!’ She really truly believes she is some kinda famous insta star doesn’t she. Reality check sweetie, you are not. 60,000 followers only every a few thousand likes on the grid if that, you are still just old Becky from the shite seaside town of Felixstowe that works just 16 hours a week in a tacky amusement arcade, handing out 2ps to children!!! seriously hate when people try to be something they’re not!!
And as your profile pic just reminded me .... she’s all of the above, with PUBE COVERED FEET 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.