Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s a bit strange she’s not been driving her car? But Brooke now drives it all the time.. and she’s taken Jason’s car overnight.. yet he has work? I don’t buy that. I reckon she’s been banned and now told Brooke to take over her car and Jason’s gone with her and driving her to this secret destination 😂

Driving Jason’s car cos it’s automatic and therefore easier? She’s driving 3 hours on the motorway so what difference does it make you don’t even have to change gears 😂😂 I call bullshit
Total bullshit, I don’t believe a word that comes out of her very large, toothy, salavating gob!

Plus I think she’d only drive 3 hours and stay overnight if she’s getting a fast buck for it, She doesn’t even visit her extended family so she’s obviously only doing this for the £££!!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it’s a bit strange she’s not been driving her car? But Brooke now drives it all the time.. and she’s taken Jason’s car overnight.. yet he has work? I don’t buy that. I reckon she’s been banned and now told Brooke to take over her car and Jason’s gone with her and driving her to this secret destination 😂

Driving Jason’s car cos it’s automatic and therefore easier? She’s driving 3 hours on the motorway so what difference does it make you don’t even have to change gears 😂😂 I call bullshit
Any one spy her in the passenger seat at the end of her videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t lost her licence she’s been seen driving around felixstowe, I bet she’s off to sad old soul candles they are probably dedicating a candle in her name to sell 😂😂😂😂

Ffs. I thought we were going to get the exclusive on new Prince Archie! She’s gone to bleeping arse-soul candles?!?! 5 hours for that shite?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loling my arse off here! She’s at Soul 😂 Top secrecy for that! What an absolute tit!!!

Ffs. I thought we were going to get the exclusive on new Prince Archie! She’s gone to bleeping arse-soul candles?!?! 5 hours for that shite?!
Arsesoul
DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs. Why the secrecy for that?!?! She gets worse. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s walking around screeching when she sees a product she like 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wait for the migraine inducing boomerangs of Beggy and the candle maker! Why drive all that way to get a load of old crap that she won’t even burn? She regularly posts stories of her cleaning said products with a make up brush! Maybe instead of chucking money into enabling Beggy’s hoarding habit the owner of Soul could reduce the prices on her overpriced products! When are small business owners going to realise that Beggy promoting them is actually giving them the kiss of death! Who wants to give their hard earned money to a company that gifts pricks like Beggy! I don’t!

Reactions: 6
She’s giving out freebies as though she owns the place...
Why the hell is she there? She hardly ever uses the soul stuff she’s sent, she’s the shittiest ambassador I’ve ever seen for a company, she never tries and sells the product! Brown nosing as usual!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if it’s something to do with those shite soul candles, like some kind of terrible collaboration.
We still haven’t seen her behind the wheel have we 🤨🤨🤣
I bleeping knew I’d be right!! Probably gonna shove herself up their arses now she’s lost westholme for freebies. She’d literally do anything for a freebie. What a load of old tit!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.

• Haha
Has anyone here bought from arsoul candles? I’ve always got the impression it’s overpriced tit. Given Beggy never even lights hers either.
The first couple I had from there were good- really strong
I Won’t buy one again though as the last one was terrible- strong chemical smell, I think from the wick
It was the huge one as well
It’s gone in the bin 🤢

Reactions: 2
Still can’t believe she will drive 10 hours there and back and Jason pay for a hotel for her but she won’t see her mum with cancer who lives down the road. Pathetic. Bet she’s getting paid £43.75 for today so obviously she couldn’t resist as she’s a begging little woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Imagine having to touch the piece of paper and candle after she’s had her outgrown period red nails tapping and touching it and breathing all over it with her dragon breath. I’d have to fumigate my house and anti-bac everything including myself and even then I would resent the candle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.