Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another swipe up for that f***ing comb! Every. Single.Time.
Go and get your hair cut and your roots done. You look like a chav.
And that’s not even the comb she uses, she’s such a twit, she’s only advertising it for the swipe up money!

Reactions: 3
What’s with them glasses way to wide for her face and they look like there falling of her face 😱😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just like everything Becky chooses, the glasses look awful and do not suit her narrow face.

Does she not have her ‘Nanna naps’ anymore?? Now she’s been told there’s nothing wrong with her, she’s just a lazy twit! Hate those boomerangs of her pretending to fall asleep! Sad sad sad....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times will she mention her road trip and expect all her followers to be waiting on the edge of their seats to see where she’s going?!! No fucker cares, Beggy! It’ll only be for what you can get out of it wherever it is...#BeggyOnTour # 🙄

Reactions: 5
Far too large for her thin long face. (That’s not a dig, just she could have chosen some that complement her face)
Wouldn’t you have thought the staff would’ve said, actually they don’t really suit your face shape and help her find a pair that do.

I did however notice on Nikki from westholme stories she had a similar shape but not the same style, Nikki’s looked v classy.
I wondered if Becky was trying to copy the look? They are a very bad fit and they make her “I want to speak to the manager” look more complete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brooke must be so ashamed of her mum, I know I would be. When I was younger I never had a friend who’s mum acted like that, sticking her phone camera in your face and taking videos of herself all day every day. She’s an absolute embarrassment. Walking in recording everyone obviously hungover when they clearly don’t want to be recorded and screeching about being woken up. Are you sure it wasn’t Jason trying to sneak out to see dawn that woke you up?? Or just generally trying to get the duck away from you?! Why is it such a big secret where she’s going tomorrow? Is it cos of all the paparazzi that will be following her round and wanting her photo? 🤣🤣 bleeping div. literally no one cares. Yeah you sit there and talk to the dog, she’s the only one who seems to want to be near you and that’s only cos you have dog breath.. she thinks you’re the same as her! Especially with that bleeping awful poodle hair do from yesterday. Why does she keep boomeranging her drying her hair? It’s almost as annoying as her pretending to go land noo noo. bleeping prick. Surely she can be reported for falsely advertising that comb claiming she uses it daily.. when she doesn’t even have that comb! It’s a completely different brand. I honestly can’t stand the tapping anymore and the noise her mouth makes when she talks, just pure saliva sloshing around her giant gums

Imagine living next door to dawn and Shelly! 🙉🙉🙉 bet they are fuming! It’s not like it’s only once in a blue moon they have these garden parties either. It’s most weekends!! They have no consideration for them! 🤬
Also going in to those teenagers this morning flapping her gums and recording them. They clearly didn’t want to be recorded. Unbelievable!! Just because they might have woke her up it doesn’t give her the right to do that. 🤬🤬
‘Garden party’ - Posh for outdoor orgy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brooke must be so ashamed of her mum, I know I would be. When I was younger I never had a friend who’s mum acted like that, sticking her phone camera in your face and taking videos of herself all day every day. She’s an absolute embarrassment. Walking in recording everyone obviously hungover when they clearly don’t want to be recorded and screeching about being woken up. Are you sure it wasn’t Jason trying to sneak out to see dawn that woke you up?? Or just generally trying to get the duck away from you?! Why is it such a big secret where she’s going tomorrow? Is it cos of all the paparazzi that will be following her round and wanting her photo? 🤣🤣 bleeping div. literally no one cares. Yeah you sit there and talk to the dog, she’s the only one who seems to want to be near you and that’s only cos you have dog breath.. she thinks you’re the same as her! Especially with that bleeping awful poodle hair do from yesterday. Why does she keep boomeranging her drying her hair? It’s almost as annoying as her pretending to go land noo noo. bleeping prick. Surely she can be reported for falsely advertising that comb claiming she uses it daily.. when she doesn’t even have that comb! It’s a completely different brand. I honestly can’t stand the tapping anymore and the noise her mouth makes when she talks, just pure saliva sloshing around her giant gums

I swear to god I only come on here to read your comments 😂 Bloody comedy gold you are 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She thinks she’s a mega star doesn’t she, not saying where she’s going! She’s such a wannabe when really she’s just a nobody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if it’s something to do with those shite soul candles, like some kind of terrible collaboration.
We still haven’t seen her behind the wheel have we 🤨🤨🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s such a whopper! Stopping for a wee, NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe security has to be in place and that’s why she can’t tell her followers, you know with her being a bigger celeb than Beyoncé 🤭

• Haha
Anyone else think it’s a bit strange she’s not been driving her car? But Brooke now drives it all the time.. and she’s taken Jason’s car overnight.. yet he has work? I don’t buy that. I reckon she’s been banned and now told Brooke to take over her car and Jason’s gone with her and driving her to this secret destination 😂

Driving Jason’s car cos it’s automatic and therefore easier? She’s driving 3 hours on the motorway so what difference does it make you don’t even have to change gears 😂😂 I call bullshit

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.