Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, following someone on insta that you don’t like the look of, hate their decor choices and come on here to moan about has got to be the saddest thing. And those that are commenting on the way she looks? some of the comments make me really uncomfortable. I get it when ASA standards aren’t followed but personal attack’s on her weight, feet, daughter?? Just unfollow .....
Don’t read on here if you don’t like it, it’s simple really love 😘

Go and find the rate part of the forum if you want to lick Beggys arse!

And for the record, her daughter drives with her phone in her hand - Do you condone that? Her daughter in a live indicated that her new shoes made her walk like a r**ard - Do you condone that? I could go on, but I won’t, so just understand that there’s lots of reasons why people don’t like Becky and her daughter which you obviously know nothing about.
I’ll leave it there. Enjoy kissing arse ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she goes into her “friend’s” home, comments that her trousers were only a fiver and that she doesn’t like her shoes.
Poor ( more attractive looking) Dawn just says “your hair looks nice”.
Single Gaz will stay single hanging about with these losers!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So she goes into her “friend’s” home, comments that her trousers were only a fiver and that she doesn’t like her shoes.
How dare she slate Dawn’s shoes whilst wearing that outfit. No self awareness whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Holy moly.... 😡😡😡😡😡
Seat belts are in cars for a reason.
Becky. That black strap behind you needs to be around you.
8943AEDE-E6AC-40CE-9A15-02299F6B37E9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can imagine her in an accident she would bloomer it for us all 😂😂😂😂😂😂

*boomerang

*boomerang

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And, for the 2nd night running she hasn’t brought any food or drink to Dawns just a pack of jelly beans eh Beggy? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmmm I noticed the lack of seatbelt too! Is she invincible?! Really winds me up, my boyfriend was in a serious car accident and his seatbelt saved his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just having a look at the most recent posts on her page, for someone that has 60k followers it’s a sad state of affairs that only a handful of people actually comment! Other accounts with that amount of followers have at least 200 comments on average. So are 99% of her followers just there to watch the tit show and have a giggle (at her, not with her)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.