Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, that shrill and shriek “I got you bubbles” even my cat jumps when she starts to yell. 🤣🤣
Can’t bear it! One minute I can barely hear what she’s saying on that rickety noisy old Felixstowe train the next I’m trying to turn the volume down on my phone before my ears start to bleed 😂🤭🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently tit boomerangs are classed as “influencer” content now! She’s got some seerrrious issues!

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of an alcoholic!!! No wander her skin looks so dry and leather like, barely eats and only seems excited when she’s having a drink 🙈

Reactions: 10
When she got ready i thought she was wearing a nice shirt with maybe some nice jeans..

Its a bleeping mini dress.

Legs and skinny knees everywhere like a 16 year old hockey player.. she needs to dress her age that waderobe looks like it belongs to An 18 yr old chav not the 68 year old woman that she is...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’m a bit late on this one, but those tops of Jason’s that she was flogging for £15 each are from Sports Direct, she had deliberately turned the labels over. Saw them in there the other day for £7. Her greed really has no end 🙄
To be fair, she was selling them at £15 for both including postage. I wouldn’t normally defend her but this time .....

Reactions: 3
Just seen her saying something is ugly at the Nike store and wouldn't pay £150 for it.
Ermmmm have you seen the state of your house and the shite you buy.
She is the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hawaiian bbq this afternoon - Cue the screeching & shaky boomerangs and utterly embarrassing drunken antics 😳

Oh and how the hell can she complain about what Jason bought and calling it ugly...Does she see the crappy, cheap, tacky shite she puts in that house 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the clothes & bags she buys herself.
Hypocritical old fart!

Reactions: 6
Just seen her saying something is ugly at the Nike store and wouldn't pay £150 for it.
Ermmmm have you seen the state of your house and the shite you buy.
She is the worst
With her lanky hairy trotters in the shot she’s got no place to talk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Beggy, you “don’t read here”, but you are doing a very good job of performing for us. Spending time with Jason, going shopping with him, not complaining about him spending money on himself, making a point of showing us how much he has spent.....You deserve an Oscar, for all the proving to us how happy you are, and for the devoted daughter post too. I can assure you that we’re not ignorant and we’re not fooled by your rubbish. But hey, you don’t read here, do you love 😉 😘

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.