Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swing low sweet charriot! Coming forth to carry becky home! 🤢 poor jason, hes sleeping in the besties barn tonight
She deffo fancies Gaz! She never leaves the poor fella alone, pawing & kissing him...I bet he can’t stand her coming on to him all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Swing low sweet charriot! Coming forth to carry becky home! 🤢 poor jason, hes sleeping in the besties barn tonight
Get off him you scrawny bag

She's gone car boot wouldn't she still be over the limit from last night? If she drove there that is

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She deffo fancies Gaz! She never leaves the poor fella alone, pawing & kissing him...I bet he can’t stand her coming on to him all the time!
I wonder if he thinks how she keeps getting his keys from the swingers bowl every time? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s repulsive. No seatbelt again, slagging Dawn’s shoes, telling Jason he couldn’t wear them shorts. Just confirms the body issue tit is a load of rubbish, she’d be wary of commenting on others appearance otherwise.
In regards to the driving .... maybe she was at court the other day when she disappeared to “meet a friend for lunch” and has been banned. Though with her continued irresponsibility and Brooke still driving with phone on lap, maybe not. Though if she has drove to the car boot this morning, she’d still be massively over the limit! So dangerous. Angers me so much.

Reactions: 13
Argh!! So many boomerangs 🙈 it makes me dizzy. She has no right criticising her mates outfit when she looks like a 4yr old picked her clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a dick!! Clearly driven to the car boot over the limit!!!! She’s a risk to everyone doing that tit!!
Now she’s embarrassing herself in front of Brooke’s mates. The shame!! My kids would go crazy if I did that to them. They would be be fuming.

Reactions: 6
Lol 😂 so she’s got to wait to have a shower this morning because Brooke and her friends are cueing to use the bathroom first then she can get ready...... bet she wished she never got rid of the en suite to be Jason’s wardrobe now!!

Reactions: 11
Argh!! So many boomerangs 🙈 it makes me dizzy. She has no right criticising her mates outfit when she looks like a 4yr old picked her clothes.
A 4 year would probably have made a much better choice in what to wear 😉

Lol 😂 so she’s got to wait to have a shower this morning because Brooke and her friends are cueing to use the bathroom first then she can get ready...... bet she wished she never got rid of the en suite to be Jason’s wardrobe now!!
When did she got rid of that en suite?
When she changed her bathroom and couldn't use it for a few days, where did she shower then? 🙄🤐

• Sick
Reactions: 2
How awkward when she was filming those mates, when they obviously didn’t want to be. Just tell her to duck off!!!! What a knob.

Reactions: 8
Again she films people without their permission. Why the duck did she need to film that? Any other Mum would go in and speak to them in a normal manner not screeching at them like a raving lunatic! No wonder Mac left home, he had a lucky escape!

Also, why didn’t she get showered before the car boot! Bet she reeks of stale alcohol & smoke from that bbq and went to bed like that 🤢

• Sick
Another swipe up for that f***ing comb! Every. Single.Time.
Go and get your hair cut and your roots done. You look like a chav.

• Haha
Another swipe up for that f***ing comb! Every. Single.Time.
Go and get your hair cut and your roots done. You look like a chav.
She’s in desperate need of conditioner by the sound of her dragging her comb through it this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine living next door to dawn and Shelly! 🙉🙉🙉 bet they are fuming! It’s not like it’s only once in a blue moon they have these garden parties either. It’s most weekends!! They have no consideration for them! 🤬
Also going in to those teenagers this morning flapping her gums and recording them. They clearly didn’t want to be recorded. Unbelievable!! Just because they might have woke her up it doesn’t give her the right to do that. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
A 4 year would probably have made a much better choice in what to wear 😉

When did she got rid of that en suite?
When she changed her bathroom and couldn't use it for a few days, where did she shower then? 🙄🤐
I think she went to Dawn's and used her shower..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.