Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re-watched her stories!! Cannot unsee the penis now!! And Pacific??? Seriously Beggy you’re 40 (🤔) and you don’t have a grasp on basic grammar or the English language.

She’s really grated on me today! All that tit about being approached by an agent?!?! She tries to act like she wants to keep it real and just be herself but people are starting to see through her - all these swipe ups and bleeping Revolution make-up links that she doesn’t #aff properly. She’s just a greedy twit and thinks Instagram owes her a living because she spend all her bleeping time on it instead of spending it with real people!

Beggy, Instagram does NOT owe you anything and is only ‘hard work’ because you make it hard work! You’re only out for your own financial gain.

Oh...and your eyelashes look tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely no way would she have turned an agent down if she had been approached...she's so full of herself.

And as for being tired after such a busy few days...imagine having to work 50 hours while juggling 3 young children and a husband working 12 hour shifts 🙄

And makes comments about how she can't advocate things like gambling sites (then goes on to mention names etc) as she doesn't want people to get into debt cos of her but happy to promote stupidly expensive items, that she would never actually own had she not had been given....cos its it's ok to get into debt to keep up with her....you know cos shes so relatable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Still thinking something is astray with her not driving her own car. Normally, she would pop here and there yet we haven’t actually seen her drive anywhere. I’ve watched her since the beginning and have never known her to drive Jason’s car...I’m not convinced she went on her own to Shropshire.

Seriously, what makes anyone subscribe to her account? The pictures of her I’ve seen on here make me feel ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone forget, her sons first birthday photos... his hand? Maybe she done something to that??? That’s why she doesn’t have him anymore

Still thinking something is astray with her not driving her own car. Normally, she would pop here and there yet we haven’t actually seen her drive anywhere. I’ve watched her since the beginning and have never known her to drive Jason’s car...I’m not convinced she went on her own to Shropshire.
I'm with you on that one ! She was always showing stories of her going somewhere in her car, driving somewhere in her car or filling her car with shopping ... The car posts recently are only ever her as a passenger 🤔

Reactions: 9
Posting for more attention again...
Look at me aren’t I fabulous, please tell me that I’m fabulous, please tell me you all love me and my page, please tell me that I’ve changed your life...
Bore the duck off 😴

Why does she crave attention so much? She’s a grown woman who apparently doesn’t give a tit if people like her or they don’t yet she’s ALWAYS looking for praise & reassurance from strangers off the internet. It’s sad & pathetic, imagine talking to yourself on a phone all day every day hoping someone beyond it will love you!!!

Reactions: 7
Approached by an Agent ? 😂😂😂

Hundreds of thousands of people have the same amount of followers as her ? Does she think she’s on love island ?

She’s a compulsive liar who really doesn’t see how embarrassing she it to the world.

No more Jeremy Kyle on the box so her followers watch her sad dull as dishwater life.

She is the worst of instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does Brooke have to pout like that to the camera? What a twit, saying that what can you expect with Becky as her mother, both of them are as vain & self obsessed as each other 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thought she was having a quiet weekend. Or did I just imagine her saying that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.