Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people are actually spending £40 on a Reed diffuser, a candle and a single bath bomb in a box. And we should count ourselves lucky it’s not £50 according to the hag! I guess most of the cash is on the candle… but just checked their site and they’re selling those for £20 each.

Is SOUWL CANDELSS putting this offer on as a Halloween special because that price is scary :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth would you put that set on and think it looks good!
Becky it looks horrific! You can be cosy without walking around like a turd 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
That Believe gift box is the tackiest thing I've seen. Who buys that tit?!

Reactions: 7
So, wait ……. Post about doing all housework in a massive jumper like you’re at The North Pole, then, sat in a vest top talking to yourself in the mirror 🤷‍♀️
No way will she ever wear that knitted suit again

Reactions: 7
How many people are actually spending £40 on a Reed diffuser, a candle and a single bath bomb in a box. And we should count ourselves lucky it’s not £50 according to the hag! I guess most of the cash is on the candle… but just checked their site and they’re selling those for £20 each.

Is SOUWL CANDELSS putting this offer on as a Halloween special because that price is scary :eek:
But she said it includes the quote as well !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those watches 😱 It might just be me but I have an Apple Watch that I wear everyday and 2 other dressier watches, not expensive and both were presents. I thought she was in a jewellers shop until I recognised her dressing room. The greed and excess of everything she has is mind boggling 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Those watches 😱 It might just be me but I have an Apple Watch that I wear everyday and 2 other dressier watches, not expensive and both were presents. I thought she was in a jewellers shop until I recognised her dressing room. The greed and excess of everything she has is mind boggling 🤢
I’m pretty sure she got a smart watch at some point didn’t she? Shown once with a swipe up never to be seen again. It wasn’t Apple it was something else I think

Reactions: 3
Thank god she is out shopping do I will have a melt down. Don’t want old beg to be at home all day.or working like normal people What a waste when she is getting her fix shopping. Spending. I will sleep tonight now .

Many people who compulsively shop do so as a coping mechanism to mask difficult emotions like stress, anxiety, and low self-esteem. But shopping only provides temporary relief from their struggles. Beggy again. Said it before.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.