Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she sleep with all that tacky jewellery on. It makes me sick the manky cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh wow! Now Mrs Hinch is sticking conkers in a cone! Is there no end to the talent on Instagram?
I’m thinking, chuck out all crockery, especially all that baby safe tat, and pin your families meals to a blob of polystyrene!
Becky’s gonna have to come up with a more elaborate idea than chocolates now!
Come on tattle …… start feeding her the ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick beggy get on Pinterest don’t let old Hinch out do you with her conker tree . They all think when they get the glue gun out and stick stuff on polystyrene or poke stuff in polystyrene they are the best crafters ever .. That’s not proper crafting it’s kids stuff. No imagination no skill what so ever. They like to think they are showing you something new. 😂😂😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Above the line is totally smooth, below the line is wrinkled as anything.

It's like her skin is melting from the nose down 🤣
That’s with a filter too! I tried that particular filter no make up laid in bed not even washed my face 🙈 YET! It smoothes EVERYTHING out and makes me look flawless! Hence under that filter that melted mouth and chin are 100 times worse! Talk about throwing good money after bad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s out shopping again! Does she have a money tree! All that women does is spend spend spend. Probably not wearing a masking and touching everything.

Reactions: 8
That’s with a filter too! I tried that particular filter no make up laid in bed not even washed my face 🙈 YET! It smoothes EVERYTHING out and makes me look flawless! Hence under that filter that melted mouth and chin are 100 times worse! Talk about throwing good money after bad!
Just tried it. Wow, i fancy me🤣 Removed every line and even my freckles lol.

• Haha
Touching everything in the shop again , we are very much still in a pandemic Beggy....so yeah

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think she's only letting the owners of the pups keep them until she wants them back like she does all the tat she gives her mum but NOT for keeps.
Why did she need 3 of those big believe stars surely 1 would have been enough. Countdown to the most tat filled tree on insta is on

Reactions: 5
She’s out shopping again! Does she have a money tree! All that women does is spend spend spend. Probably not wearing a masking and touching everything.
Who knows about the money tree but she definitely has a conker tree😏

All those leggings from next, she’s got a serious spending problem 🙁
She’s honestly sick , all she does is spend money. What a very sad life if all you get enjoyment out of is splashing cash …… she’s pathetic 😡

She can’t ever order one of anything or buy one thing it’s multiple items each time . Many people who compulsively shop do so as a coping mechanism to mask difficult emotions like stress, anxiety, and low self-esteem. But shopping only provides temporary relief from their struggles.

Yes you beggy.

Reactions: 14
Go and look at the new fashion show, it’s hilarious and ridiculous all rolled into one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why act shocked you nearly flashed the gash when you pulled that zip down at the speed and force you did. Classy!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her pulling the zip down on the skirt was just pure cringe and embarrassing. Surely you would of deleted that and not posted it for everyone to see 😬

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.