Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand how you feel and I have a lot going on, too. 😓 I'm not a huge fans of Christmas as I find it depressing and just get through it as best as I can, so have it rammed down by throat by her, the other Insta Wankers and society in general far too early annoys me. Just get through each day and be glad about that, switch off and try to avoid it as best as you can.

Sending you a big 🤗 💖
It is very triggering to so many people. I a someone who literally fears the passing of time so the early countdowns fill me with anxiety, lots of people aren’t thinking beyond the week with regard to paying bills/food etc. Seeing this woman flaunt her financially worry free life and ridiculous overspending for a bar maid on minimum wage working 2 short shifts a week must be hard for those busting their gut and having nothing left to even think about Christmas yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It is very triggering to so many people. I a someone who literally fears the passing of time so the early countdowns fill me with anxiety, lots of people aren’t thinking beyond the week with regard to paying bills/food etc. Seeing this woman flaunt her financially worry free life and ridiculous overspending for a bar maid on minimum wage working 2 short shifts a week must be hard for those busting their gut and having nothing left to even think about Christmas yet.
Yes exactly! I worry so much about other people and not really myself - my parents getting older, which they are and I worry that because I no longer live at home they can't cope, so I'm trying to get them help, but what can you do? I worry about my security, our dogs getting older and sometimes want to stop time and just live in that current time for a few months. I'm struggling in my job and hate it, so I'm job hunting and life is quite hard right now, but I'm grateful for what I have and know I'm fortunate, but having these clowns carrying on like money is falling from trees and going out and about with no worries when we're still in a Pandemic and that cases are rising, when I'm still not ready to go far is sickening. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
All,

Move on from the clout chasers. If you've been on tattle a while you know they're just people desperate for attention who are every bit as bad as the influencers they target. They're bottom feeders that repeat what Tattlers post and then usually have a load of accounts here to promote themselves to get more followers 😴

Reactions: 18
Awww a year ago today since she pulled a sickie for work to build the Summer Shed.

Happy Anniversary Begs 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone get a bit upset by all this Christmas talk. I've got so many things going on and can only get through one day at a time.😥
Yes. With various health issues and family concerns this year. I can’t think beyond today. It’s way too soon to be talking Christmas or even Halloween. What’s happened to living in the moment. Enjoying every day. It’s ok to plan but 15 weeks in advance. Jeepers.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone get a bit upset by all this Christmas talk. I've got so many things going on and can only get through one day at a time.😥
I’m working up the courage to send out a mass message asking family not to buy me and my partner Christmas presents this year because we just can’t afford to buy them back - his family is huge 😩

Unlike Beggy I’m not arsed about filling my house full of crap and spending for the sake of it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m working up the courage to send out a mass message asking family not to buy me and my partner Christmas presents this year because we just can’t afford to buy them back - his family is huge 😩

Unlike Beggy I’m not arsed about filling my house full of crap and spending for the sake of it
My family have decided to do a secret Santa type thing with a set amount £10 say, that way we don’t have the worry of spending money we don’t have

Reactions: 13
Aren't leggings meant to be tight fitting and not baggy...she's not a happy bunny is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My family have decided to do a secret Santa type thing with a set amount £10 say, that way we don’t have the worry of spending money we don’t have
We’ve done this with my side for the last 5 yrs and it’s so much less stressful!! We change the £ each yr depending on people’s situations so one year was £50 another was £20

Reactions: 7
I’ve created a thread

Mod edit: we're wasting too much time on this, can people just chat on the above thread and let this be the end of clout chasing accounts with bought followers being posted or even mentioned here. Sick of nobodies saying how virtuous they are and trying to use tattle and other more known people to hoover up followers :sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s barely been on the last few days! Not even to brag about her haul yesterday! Maybe it’s finally sinking in about her braggy behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s barely been on the last few days! Not even to brag about her haul yesterday! Maybe it’s finally sinking in about her braggy behaviour!
I don’t believe she bought much yesterday. Last night she couldn’t even remember what she’d bought (couldn’t think of a lie quick enough) and like you say, no haul. Maybe the money is running out 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I saw some awful gaudy bags in House of Fraser today and thought Beggy would love them 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.