Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she calls herself Mrs Christmas, when I think of “Mrs Christmas” I think of a lovely woman in a cosy home who bakes cookies and Xmas cakes and who have the grandkids round reading them stories and having lovely family traditions and making a big family Christmas dinner with all the family round the table. The total opposite of her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe she calls herself Mrs Christmas, when I think of “Mrs Christmas” I think of a lovely woman in a cosy home who bakes cookies and Xmas cakes and who have the grandkids round reading them stories and having lovely family traditions and making a big family Christmas dinner with all the family round the table. The total opposite of her!!
Especially this year with her blackkkkkkk tree and decorations 🥴🤢

Reactions: 10
Black and red I think she’s going for, did you hear her when she got that sleigh “and it’s red”
Red and white was the Insta craze last year as usual beggatron os a decade behind trends lol so
No doubt she’ll be trying to do some king of Scandinavian, red, white a wood look 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She"s got the boxes in ready for all the #gifted #pr ad crap these Christmas "companies" who have been messaging her about since Jan will be sending her!! 😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Why not donate direct to these care homes and schools you keep bleating on about???!!! They are more in need and deserving than her!!

Reactions: 13
Exactly this
My daughter has this furniture in her flat, but tbf she is 20 years old & a uni student who is renting.
It's only to get her through the next year or so.
With Beggys copious amounts of money you'd think she'd buy something of better quality & finish.
Looking at her black sofa, orange floors & paper stars though you can see that she has no idea of what's hot & what's not!
Oh god yes I definitely wasn’t slating having the furniture………it’s great for those just starting out or those on low wages with not much to show after paying all the bills, god I’ve been there. My girls like all the stuff for their rooms too. I just meant because she clearly spends like money is no object, so I find it strange she doesn’t buy some quality furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the only time she’s in the summer house this summer is to put her Christmas stuff in, the woman is puggled

Reactions: 11
Everything is brag brag brag show show show .. let’s see how much wiggins spends on a new bike 🚴 x

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s really necessary to brag the way she does about having “tit loads” of Christmas stuff! Bragging Is not attractive.

Reactions: 20
That summer house was an absolute waste of time and money, she only seems to use it for storage. Can't resist showing off the price tags of the bikes can she? She really thinks people are jealous of her doesn't she, it's hilarious. My husband has an expensive bike but wouldn't dream of going round bragging about it. She's so crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shall we have a whip round and send her this? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jasey had an itch 😂 honestly her stories never fail to make me fume and shaketh my head 😬🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Who does she think she is - who ever asks for happy birthdays need a shake it's so sad.

Reactions: 6
Why is she constantly tagging the cycling shop, clearly looking for a discount 🙄. She always sounds genuinely shocked when she says how far Jason cycles, my husband cycled from London-Edinburgh-London in 6 days a couple of years ago, now that was a proper cycle, it’s probably cause she’s such a lazy bastard and can’t understand why people do this for the genuine love of it!!

Reactions: 6
What happened to the electric bike that Jason bought her that she never used?
Too much like hard work for our Beggy, she'd rather sit on her bony arse watching Netflix.
I don't think she ever exercises, no wonder she blows out of her ringpiece when walking Dolly 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.