Beckyhomesweethome #57 Becky's artex is due to begin, slap some on your wrinkly chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s filming in B&M again, desperately tagging them for attention. Sad act
That's just it, it's all an act, she's false to her core, and that IS sad.

"OMG....it's starting" she exclaims! What is, fucken Autumn!

Or is it the menopause?

Seriously though, what the duck more does she need in Christmas decorations? What with the constant shite she buys and is gifted and outhouses and garage full of her shite. It's utterly obscene 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So she squeezes her tan on to her make up table then uses a baby wipe to wipe her manky brush.
And then when a humongous zit appears she blames her hormones.
No Beggy, you get zits because you're a manky, scaffy fleabag

So yeah...

Also, duck off going in a gym with 'Dawny' & swinging from the equipment. We are still in the grips of a pandemic, why is she bleeping around in a place she will never go to again.
My god I bleeping hate this desperate bleep. She is a total waste of oxygen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
More tea towels when she bought some about 3 weeks ago. Wtf did she do to them?! Gave them to Jason for what?! If he needs them as an old rag why not use an old bleeping rag?!! Instead of spoiling perfectly good tea towels!

Reactions: 8
Why do clear boxes need labelling? I’m not being funny but just opening your bleeping eyeballs will be able to tell you what’s in there no?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 45
£72 on boxes she didn't even need.
She just spends for the sake of spending.
My decorations are in 1 plastic box in the loft with the tree & lights.
Every corner of her house, garage, sheds, summer house is jam packed with it all. How does she know where everything is? 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'd rather donate a load of decorations to get rid of them if I had as many as she does and spend the £72 on something nice!

Reactions: 8
Her spending is fucken disgusting and simply can't be explained! End of! She makes me want to vomit up what I haven't yet ate!

Those who waste shall want. That wasteful greedy bleep wants to take note of that!

Who the duck buys 3 large bottles of ketchup at once? Who? Maybe some bleep with a B & B. We can only assume she downs a bottle at a time for a snack! She makes my head fucken spin!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
£72 on storage boxes, come on wtf is wrong with her? That’s someone’s shopping budget, Jesus Christ! 🙄🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'd rather donate a load of decorations to get rid of them if I had as many as she does and spend the £72 on something nice!
She can’t, she them all all.

you’d think with the money she spends she would buy nice things, not oak effect cheap furniture from bm’s…….I’m not a snob but if you have the money why not invest in a few quality/timeless things for your home rather than lots of cheap ‘fast fashion’ items??

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I work in Leisure and part of my job is new sign ups and touring people around our facilities..nobody and and mean nobody videos when they come for a look around and uploads it to Insta. I'm sure I heard Dawn saying that they will be on Insta now...because the woman cannot go a day without filming where she's going and what she is doing!

Don't waste the businesses time Braggy. What we're you hoping to get out of your little trip to a place where you really wouldn't enjoy! A day pass? Free class? 🤣 imagine Beggy doing aerial yoga because it was free 🤣

Also what is going on with her eyebrows they look hideous!! 😳 got to mention the £72 on storage. The woman is a waste. Imagine needing 9 tubs for your Christmas decorations 🙄yet she sees no issues in this behaviour! Buying stuff she hasn't got a clue what she is going to do with because she loves it 🙄 serious issues! If I needed 9 tubs for my Christmas decorations i would be worried.

Accumlating material items and bragging about them on social media doesn't make you richer than the rest!

Reactions: 19
She can’t, she them all all.

you’d think with the money she spends she would buy nice things, not oak effect cheap furniture from bm’s…….I’m not a snob but if you have the money why not invest in a few quality/timeless things for your home rather than lots of cheap ‘fast fashion’ items??
Exactly this
My daughter has this furniture in her flat, but tbf she is 20 years old & a uni student who is renting.
It's only to get her through the next year or so.
With Beggys copious amounts of money you'd think she'd buy something of better quality & finish.
Looking at her black sofa, orange floors & paper stars though you can see that she has no idea of what's hot & what's not!

Reactions: 18
I work in Leisure and part of my job is new sign ups and touring people around our facilities..nobody and and mean nobody videos when they come for a look around and uploads it to Insta. I'm sure I heard Dawn saying that they will be on Insta now...because the woman cannot go a day without filming where she's going and what she is doing!

Don't waste the businesses time Braggy. What we're you hoping to get out of your little trip to a place where you really wouldn't enjoy! A day pass? Free class? 🤣 imagine Beggy doing aerial yoga because it was free 🤣

Also what is going on with her eyebrows they look hideous!! 😳 got to mention the £72 on storage. The woman is a waste. Imagine needing 9 tubs for your Christmas decorations 🙄yet she sees no issues in this behaviour! Buying stuff she hasn't got a clue what she is going to do with because she loves it 🙄 serious issues! If I needed 9 tubs for my Christmas decorations i would be worried.

Accumlating material items and bragging about them on social media doesn't make you richer than the rest!
Dawn did say that “you are all on Instagram now” either bragging or being sarcastic but the place hasn’t even reposted her stories 😂
The eye really want to duck off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I googled Mrs Christmas to find something to prove my point Beggy is definitely not it
She doesn't give
She doesn't think about anybody else
She is all herself

I don't know how anybody dare call her such a thing

I saw articles which said about giving to those in need or cooking for those in need!

I always take part in the reverse advent at work. I will give to our local homeless shelter during their Christmas appeal when they ask for donations for presents or things they need. I've also done Christmas present box for local kids who have nothing. I don't want to paint myself out as a Saint but just because somebody makes a sweet tree and buys one of every bauble from B&M it doesn't make them Mrs Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These brows are getting worse.
To say she has them microbladed she certainly puts a lot of products on. When I had mine done many years ago (never again btw) it was possibly a year before I had to put any colour of any kind on them.

Reactions: 3
Hold on one minute… has she just actually said goodnight without reminding us what day it is tomorrow? Well the selfish cow, how am I going to know it’s Friday without her reminder 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.