Beckyhomesweethome #56 Punched in the prawn, Becky’s content makes you yawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering to myself, how did she manage to get a day off work yesterday to go to the tit thing. We know Beggy always works on a Tuesday! Usually you’d hear her buzzing about having a day off from the arcade (cough, pub, cough, sorry not sorry!)
She doesn’t work in the arcade anymore, she works in the pub x
I did feel her embarrassment. She was like a spare part and looked it. Didn't really fit in as most of the others didn't want her in their gang. They didn't want her in their pictures co's she isn't a cleaning account or they didn't like / know or follow her. Even LQOC left her standing on her own. Awkward.
One of the other accounts I follow that were there did a Q&A last night and said anyone could get tickets but lots of accounts were invited as they have a following so they would promote their products etc.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering to myself, how did she manage to get a day off work yesterday to go to the tit thing. We know Beggy always works on a Tuesday! Usually you’d hear her buzzing about having a day off from the arcade (cough, pub, cough, sorry not sorry!)
She probably just asked for it off or swapped a shift like the rest of us mere mortals do 😆

• Haha
Omg is she actually proud of those pumpkins? Jesus, they’re only fit for the bin.
Anyone watching that reel of her day out would think she’d never been out on her own before, how sad and pathetic she had to document every little thing she did, I’m surprised there wasn’t a boomerang of her on the toilet tbh, all we’re gonna here about today is that crapping expo! 🤭🤣🤡

Reactions: 5
Look at the Beggy witch with all her Insta cronies . I bet the begging bowls been busy today . I’ve just caught up with her stories from yesterday and the old wrinkly cow looks a state . I’ve also just unfollowed Dad the Dish as he’s just as bad as these others and to see him sat there with Beggy hasn’t done him any favours . Bunch of freeloading twats .🤣

Reactions: 11
Here she goes showing off her freebies. Listen at her saying ‘all the influencers’ Ideas above your station there Beggy, only thing you influence is to show people how NOT to decorate, act or dress!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"It was great to see everyone again" 😂
Beggy, you've just followed 16 new accounts, you only knew 1 or 2 before yesterday.
You aren't a cleaning account so stop trying so desperately to fit in where you don't belong.
It makes you look sad & desperate. We all know you were only there because of your last meet up with LQOC, she obviously felt sorry for you and invited you to 'tag' along!
Now stfu and get back to pulling pints you mad, manky witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You tell she only went for the free stuff she even took a pod recycler for coffee pods she doesn't use
I think that's why she worked Saturday night so she could have yesterday off

Reactions: 16
So the greedy witch struggled with all that ( and so much more I bet) on the train home. 🤬

Reactions: 6
Nah she did not call herself and the other instaweirdos influencers. NO SHE DIDNTTTTTT 😂

And Jason’s bright idea of hot water in the flask for a cup of a tea. Normal people would just make tea and pour it in before they go but not Begs and co. She’s gonna be stashing PG tips in her last seasons Michael’s Kors bag, ready to whip out at a moments notice when she walks Dolly round the same old boring field

God I’ll never get bored of watching/cringing at the absolute bullshit she comes out with

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Are these people proud that they were handed all these things for free?? Do they not feel that sense of pride when they buy something they’ve wanted with their hard earned money like most people do? No! They strive to have everything handed on a plate for nothing just because they post a few Instagram stories every day! They’re such scabs it actually knocks me sick! Their morals are in the gutter! They all need to give their heads a wobble and get in the real world!!

• Heart
Becky is like the person who has no friends that one person feels sorry for so invites them along but they actually take the pee out of her behind her back....shes not an influencer how ever hard she tries or thinks she is ....shes a comedy show and a cringe fest thats for sure

• Heart
She’s been gifted a wooden floor mop. She has wooden floors all downstairs apparently??
I thought she had laminate????

They had lots of different prints…

Beggy not happy that she didn’t get the leopard print one

I wish she’d just duck off already, sick of her

So that’s. ‘Dualit’ & ‘Swan’ I won’t ever be buying

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed she didn’t name any of the brands that she blagged yesterday, struggling to pronounce Corkcicle and Dualit are you? 🤔 Great advertising, Beggy 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why would she need to take a flask of hot water when her and Jason go walk Dolly?
Ive never seen them out together or walking Dolly further than the field close to her house, hardly requires a pack up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she said that Jason would take the insulated bottle with him when he takes Dolly out, he is going to look a proper twit walking around that field which is 20 steps from their front door clutching his hot water flask 😂
Fannies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She'll be wetting herself at work impatiently waiting to get her spray paint out so she can paint those awful pumpkins 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.