Beckyhomesweethome #56 Punched in the prawn, Becky’s content makes you yawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you again @They See Me Trolling... for taking care of our threads 🥰

Beggy isn't a cleaning account so why is she there, she potters about her tat cave dusting candles with make up brushes ffs.
She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope that one. Anything to gain more engagement & followers.
Sooooooooo boring & so bloody predictable 🥱😴

ETA Social Blade Pic ; First time her following has gone up in weeks

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Just placing myself on the new thread to see what awld flipper feet is up to 🦶🏽

Reactions: 5
Reason 4389 why I hate Instagrammers. It’s the arrogance for me. Imagine thinking you’re so special you get invited (bought a ticket) to what looks like some kind of trade fair. That you are so important you think your followers care enough to see you do multiple boomerangs with fellow nobodies. It’s so alien to me I don’t understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Our ancestors would spin in there graves if they knew people these days were watching people cleaning as if it were the invention of the wheel… the world has gone mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
you beauts chose my thread title …I’ll celebrate with morchello fizzy drink and a packet rice and a little trip to Bista to buy a Michale Kors handbag. You’re all lush. 😜😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Drinking again..... No wonder she keeps saying 'lush' as she is one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you again @They See Me Trolling... for taking care of our threads 🥰

Beggy isn't a cleaning account so why is she there, she potters about her tat cave dusting candles with make up brushes ffs.
She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope that one. Anything to gain more engagement & followers.
Sooooooooo boring & so bloody predictable 🥱😴

ETA Social Blade Pic ; First time her following has gone up in weeks
She even once said she isn't a cleaning account and didn't follow Mrs Hinch as she already knows how to clean and didn't need someone to show her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she gone to beg for some free cleaning from the world of cleaning “influencers?” I always imagine her house smelling like the library from Ghostbuster- like dusty and covered in swinger ectoplasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She even once said she isn't a cleaning account and didn't follow Mrs Hinch as she already knows how to clean and didn't need someone to show her🤣🤣
I remember her saying that on a live she did with Brookeblessher.
Beggy changes her opinion to fit her own agenda though 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couple of observations:

1. Does this woman consume anything other than alcohol? Get some nutritious food down you you old hag, and no, not just homemade coleslaw.

2.What the duck is up with the emo fringe? It’s like she’s got her parting starting from her ear!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.