Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I’ve just co me across this story from a page with 552k followers. I won’t name the page. Pain rude and not even a simple please or Thankyou and no guarantee your item will be used. If your Instagram page is your business then buy what you need and deduct it from your tax return. This is why the gifting culture needs to end.
A3957729-6AD7-42F8-879E-7B6E6BF0E3D0.png

CE7CE923-BAAE-40F4-B08C-65BDCF5A4EB0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
I wondered the same!!
I though maybe a holiday? As in jolly holiday, but then she mentioned her and Brookeblessher going shopping, on a jolly???? So I'm not sure 🤔🤔
Ive always known a jolly to be a day trip but urban dictionary says it means “to fiddle with ones bollocks uncontrollably” which seems more in context for Becky and Brooke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Notevenmessing

I’m a bit disgusted by the way some people are going on on her works Facebook page to be honest.
Yes we can’t stand Beggy and a point was made about her working before being tested but in my opinion it’s gone too far. It’s stuff like this that gives us all a bad name and allows dickheads like Beggy to call troll and behave like victims.
The focus about Beggy going to work, to get her lashes done etc whilst having symptoms has been lost and now it just looks like a load of nasty trolls on a witch hunt

Reactions: 49

Gia5T

I feel kinda weird about this all. I love tattle and I love we can express our opinion here. But I would never take it further than these pages. Because it’s a cunt move. I don’t give a fuck what anyone says the FB poster was trolling. And it had very little to do with a public health concern. You can pretend as much as you like but it was to cause shit for Begs. The covid concern was secondary.
I don’t know if people really are messaging Brooke. After today I expect it’s true but that makes you a cunt too.
Anything that’s said off this page either in a message to her, her family, her friends or her place of work is bang out of order. She’s come out of this looking like the victim when we all know she isn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Notevenmessing

Hi all 🙋🏼‍♀️ Nice to be back…

been dying to post this since yesterday.. err another fucking kettle and toaster? Is she for real?😡 what’s wrong with the once recently gifted by swan??
Then the skank also adds a swipe up for swan…
No words… a new level of absolute greed has been reached

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I rang the Dooley Inn last week when I knew Begster was in on the Saturday and asked to speak to Beccy, the woman said, she's not in today, I said is she in on Saturday and she says yes 😂👍. Busted!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Notevenmessing

To be fair, I can’t stand the Beggy bitch but leaving google reviews for her place of work etc isn’t that being a troll?
like she’s fair game, we can criticise Beggy as much as we want on here, that’s what tattle is for and let’s face it she gives us enough to criticise… But taking it off here, messaging her work etc is too far now.
I get people messaging them yesterday when she may have had Covid and could’ve infected their customers but I don’t think it’s right to continue that now.
Just my opinion, like a belly button we all have one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Gia5T

Reason 4389 why I hate Instagrammers. It’s the arrogance for me. Imagine thinking you’re so special you get invited (bought a ticket) to what looks like some kind of trade fair. That you are so important you think your followers care enough to see you do multiple boomerangs with fellow nobodies. It’s so alien to me I don’t understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Star15sh

VIP Member
I've finally unfollowed the lying scum bag, I have followed her for ages and really liked her at the beginning but this past 18 months her account has just been making me angry along with greedy and hinch so I'd rather watch her car crash without bumping up her numbers

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Fucking hell she accepted these as gifts????? She is an absolute cunt!!!! She could have said, ‘how wonderful, send me them but let me pay for you for them girls’, and then shared the post. She then wouldn’t have the humiliation of having to declare ‘gift’ in tiny writing in the corner (which clearly shows she’s embarrassed about her gifting greed)

£4.50 each and she wouldn’t pay them. God she’s awful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Star15sh

VIP Member
2 things I've noticed
1. Brooke has the same work ethics as her mother and works about 4 hours a week. She's had (beckys words) 5 weekends away and yesterday off. She must either be a shit hairdresser or the salon is shit and doesn't have many clients. I've never known a hairdresser to not work Saturdays probably one of the busiest days of the week.
2. Becky has enough free kettles and toasters to actually "volunteer" at the local soup kitchen running the tea and toast counter 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
She’s running on about all the people she has talked to about losing someone, I messaged her last year to see if she could donate some gifted items to some fundraising I did after a loss, from one grandmother to another (don’t need to say anymore) she said a flat no and didn’t even offer any kinds words of or even acknowledge she had read why we were doing it. Sums her up, all the be kind bullshit she sprouts. Didn’t even type the reply send a voice note saying no

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Notevenmessing

Absolutely speechless that she clearly had no idea who Stephen Lawrence was… don’t know why I’m surprised 🙄😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39