Beckyhomesweethome #56 Punched in the prawn, Becky’s content makes you yawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you again @They See Me Trolling... for taking care of our threads 🥰

Beggy isn't a cleaning account so why is she there, she potters about her tat cave dusting candles with make up brushes ffs.
She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope that one. Anything to gain more engagement & followers.
Sooooooooo boring & so bloody predictable 🥱😴

ETA Social Blade Pic ; First time her following has gone up in weeks
They’ll soon leave again when they see the tit show that she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m 100pc LIVING FOR and OBSESSED with the tragic instahun meet-up in London where a bunch of socially maladjusted people pretend to give a duck about some bedazzled plastic kettles and obsessively film each other on their phones.

The PURE DESPERATION of it all. Obsessed!

I found three total sad acts to follow and laugh at that I never heard of before from the tags on the hag’s stories - go to another one soon pls Begz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They all think they’re something special don’t they! I have second hand embarrassment for them!
I went out on Saturday night and while we were on the dance floor there was a girl in her 20s recording herself dancing and getting her friends to all cheer for the camera. Bet it was for insta! I just thought wtf does she look like! And saw for the first time how beggy looks when she’s doing her videos for her stories just how stupid she must look to others! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck was that Instahun convention all about.....also why was Beggy there she isn't a cleaning account??!!

Reactions: 12
She tagged the train company...What kind of fucked up, narcasstic weirdo does that tit?
Sometimes I get such second hand embarrassment for her I start blushing
😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guyzzzz there’s a new reel up showing how to make the diamanté pumpkins. Really pleased cos I wasn’t sure how and I really love them 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 100pc LIVING FOR and OBSESSED with the tragic instahun meet-up in London where a bunch of socially maladjusted people pretend to give a duck about some bedazzled plastic kettles and obsessively film each other on their phones.

The PURE DESPERATION of it all. Obsessed!

I found three total sad acts to follow and laugh at that I never heard of before from the tags on the hag’s stories - go to another one soon pls Begz!!
Me too! Loved it today and it's really brought it home to me how shallow their lives are - it's all fake! I'm knackered after being at work all day and really using my brain to earn money so I can buy my own mop! In the past I've been a bit envious of the freebies but not now, give me my real life job and real life friends anyday! You just get the sense there were little cliques and they'd all be trying to outdo each other - no thanks hun 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pathetic isn't it

I don't tag the bus company when if I have to go on the bus to work 😜 its a special type of something to tag the train company!

The desperation convention was brilliant! What a car crash. Beggy was totally there for the free hauls!!

Oh Beggy don’t start posting stuff like " you know your an adult when" she is far from a fully functioning adult! Us adults get tired from working all day! I mean the effort those boomerangs must have taken!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyzzzz there’s a new reel up showing how to make the diamanté pumpkins. Really pleased cos I wasn’t sure how and I really love them 🤥
Out of all the shite things she's made this is hands down the worst. Looks like something a 3 year old would make...!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her videos today have given me a headache, all the stupid camera shaking
These insta huns think they are someone cos they went to a trade show… come off it

Reactions: 9
I did feel her embarrassment. She was like a spare part and looked it. Didn't really fit in as most of the others didn't want her in their gang. They didn't want her in their pictures co's she isn't a cleaning account or they didn't like / know or follow her. Even LQOC left her standing on her own. Awkward.

Reactions: 22
She was clearly just there for the freebies, alcohol and to meet all these 'famous' (ahem...) people.
I'm guessing it'll be story after story of freebies today.
Then homemade burgers, wedges and homemade coleslaw for tea.
Does this woman eat anything else??

Reactions: 14
Just wondering to myself, how did she manage to get a day off work yesterday to go to the tit thing. We know Beggy always works on a Tuesday! Usually you’d hear her buzzing about having a day off from the arcade (cough, pub, cough, sorry not sorry!)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.