Beckyhomesweethome #56 Punched in the prawn, Becky’s content makes you yawn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Period tummy about to explode, Beggy you're a lying toad

Thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she would feel a bit better if she had more than just roast potatoes and salt for dinner. Just a thought...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brooke bless her cooked some roast potatoes guess someone is getting a gold star for her good girl chart ⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There you go old beggy a ten year old doing crochet a craft a skill ,well done that child a proper skill not copied Young girls sending you bracelets. Well done these children especially the young crochet child How embarrassing beggy for you . A skill a child that can do that you copy and pitch other peoples ideas . I am embarrassed for old beggy.well done that child
Brooke bless her cooked some roast potatoes guess someone is getting a gold star for her good girl chart ⭐
Wow. Just wow. Gosh mummy’s little princess cooked roast potatoes wow. High school cooking at its best . .such basic cooking it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t honestly get all those cheap tit bracelets that she wears
Still not just bracelets its any jewellery she wears🤦🏻‍♀️

Wow, she really has no idea who Stephen Lawrence is does she, she clearly doesn’t watch the news she just just gets the weather n dumbed down bits of dawny ffs, honestly this woman is clueless how can you sail through life being that ignorant?? 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️
You don’t get news on Netflix or Christmas 24 🤣

She’s got plastering and Xmas to keep her going till Dec, so she’ll invent something new around Jan 2nd
He redecorates in Jan 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
I bet those roast spuds are the only thing she's eaten today.
Who comes in from work & sits down to eat a few roasties for their dinner?

I don't know how she survives, no wonder her tummy hurts, the bloody thing is crying out for some nutritional food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus wept beggster I don't often comment on your threads but hey.....
Peri menaposal and a year younger than you( I get asked for I'd for a scratchcard) all I do is stick my head in the freezer 2 fans going in my bedroom because I can't cope with the flushes and you've got the duvet up to your chin!
Seriously this woman needs to get a grip 🙄. Obviously she's keeping the toaster and kettle because they are pride of place on the kitchen bench. Gifted hundreds of pounds on beautiful items never to be shown because she doesn't know how to use them🤣.
Got one for you hun.....fancy a stay in my beautiful luxury lodge in the North East with amazing views of the countryside 🖕. Nah you don't deserve it it's been given for free to people who deserve it, that needed that time out and who appreciate that gift of quality family time without having to gram it all for followers. Rant over 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept beggster I don't often comment on your threads but hey.....
Peri menaposal and a year younger than you( I get asked for I'd for a scratchcard) all I do is stick my head in the freezer 2 fans going in my bedroom because I can't cope with the flushes and you've got the duvet up to your chin!
Seriously this woman needs to get a grip 🙄. Obviously she's keeping the toaster and kettle because they are pride of place on the kitchen bench. Gifted hundreds of pounds on beautiful items never to be shown because she doesn't know how to use them🤣.
Got one for you hun.....fancy a stay in my beautiful luxury lodge in the North East with amazing views of the countryside 🖕. Nah you don't deserve it it's been given for free to people who deserve it, that needed that time out and who appreciate that gift of quality family time without having to gram it all for followers. Rant over 😘
oooooooooooooh a lodge with amazing views? Interested 🥰

Again Beggy, pay the lad for the gonk he’s sent you, it goes to charity ffs!!!! She has zero shame.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you all noticed she’s changed her filter? I tried it omg I look amazing 😂😂😂 at least 10 years younger no wrinkles or laughter lines … think that says it all ! If she needs a filter as good as that after she’s spent on Botox 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you all noticed she’s changed her filter? I tried it omg I look amazing 😂😂😂 at least 10 years younger no wrinkles or laughter lines … think that says it all ! If she needs a filter as good as that after she’s spent on Botox 😂😂😂
Yet she still looks like her chin has been mangled! I’d be interested to see it in real life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oooooooooooooh a lodge with amazing views? Interested 🥰

Again Beggy, pay the lad for the gonk he’s sent you, it goes to charity ffs!!!! She has zero shame.
The kindness of that lad though
He crochets for charity, chucks Beggy a free Gonk because he knows or maybe his Mum follows Braggy and she knows she likes Gonks

That's a level Beggy could never understand
She just says that she is going to donate things but she never does. She isn't wired that way. All the stuff is hers and hers only. She may as well just own that she is a greedy beg 🤣 with no craft talent like these young people who have sent her items.

I hadn’t noticed, but couldn’t help thinking lately her chin has never looked worse 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How do we make a new thread? This going to close soon

New thread. I hope I did it right! First time!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.