Beckyhomesweethome #54 Hamper of free meat & still buying flip flops for her clown feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42, no health worries, no children at home or to provide childcare for and this good for nothing, lazy, selfish bellend works 16 hours a week.

She should be ashamed of herself, she contributes nothing to society.
NOTHING!
Aw, that's unfair - she is a source of free entertainment!

I bet when Brooke has a tit she calls for walnut chin to come wipe her arse

You can tell She isn’t her much nowadays from insta so moving over to tik tok
A-ha she's going to get mean comments again from the teenagers!

Reactions: 6
That fireplace in Beggy living room is as old as her, it's so old fashioned and needs ripping out and put in the skip along with Beggy...we need a fireplace jurnee Beggy...so yeah
Don’t give her any new DIY ideas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Didn't she say she was getting her hair cut today or have I made that up/missed it?
Her hair is like straw like worzel gummage
Come to think of it... they could be twins 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't she say she was getting her hair cut today or have I made that up/missed it?
Her hair is like straw like worzel gummage
Come to think of it... they could be twins 😆
I thought that too and went back and checked - it was Dolly with the haircut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know we always laugh about the lights in the garden but..... OH MY I didn’t realise actually how bad they were! Like a fair ground

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen last nights 'light display' looks so tacky!!!! why does she have to go over the top its like the solar light aisle in B & M threw up over it!! Also has she sat out in the evening round her gifted fire pit ....doubt it even if the evenings are a little chilly thats exactly what its meant for....oh silly me shes usually in bed before 9pm ....what a sad old life she has

Reactions: 14
Just seen last nights 'light display' looks so tacky!!!! why does she have to go over the top its like the solar light aisle in B & M threw up over it!! Also has she sat out in the evening round her gifted fire pit ....doubt it even if the evenings are a little chilly thats exactly what its meant for....oh silly me shes usually in bed before 9pm ....what a sad old life she has
Her whole house is like someone threw up B&M all over it so obviously her gardens rhe sams
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s trying Tiktok again but has turned off comments? Not sure that’s how the world of tiktok works, if you can’t handle the roasting, get outta the kitchen! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought she was working today...she must have the world's most lenient boss. Starts after 10, posts on Instagram all day, works (cough cough) 2 days a week, gets paid like she's the managing director!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s turned the comments off on her TikTok videos 😂😂😂

Worried that a 13 year old will take the piss out of her chocolate slabs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Riveting! posting stuff from her 40th which was 3 years ago. What up Beggy? looks like you’re struggling with your content!!

Reactions: 8
I wish one of us lived near there or knew someone that lived near there so we could pop in and have a look see!!

Reactions: 4
Plenty of room for another table if needed!!!!! Where on earth is this room she is thinking off because her house is full to the rafters with tit! Honestly what planet does she live on!!!!

Reactions: 10
I saw she posted a comment on a cleaning accounts video of her meeting Jack grealish.
She commented saying he is a beautiful man
Jack must be the same age as Mac

She is horrible 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s turned the comments off on her TikTok videos 😂😂😂

Worried that a 13 year old will take the piss out of her chocolate slabs
Tik Tok needs comments for engagement....shes not quite sure how this modern stuff works does she lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.